Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

I just started diary in the organic section however I need to be approved

3 Likes

Somebody bought these from me for their collection since most all were obsolete.

14 Likes

If anyone has an older version of Sensi’s California indica please, shout

2 Likes

Hopefully someone takes you up on your offer to do a seed run would love to have some orange in my collection!

3 Likes

Sorry I’m fresh Outta likes ! And of all times to out ! Hope to god someone hears us ! I do believe things were headed to Costa Rica (?) @sebring ?
@MomOnTheRun ?
@cannabissequoia ?
@madscientist ?
@Fuel ?
Haha ,did I miss anyone,I’ve heard good things about @50state s orange Goji OG ,no experience yet only just started a few seeds ,but man do have a sence of vigor ! Wow ,oops I get sidetracked,
Peace and love yeah

9 Likes

Edit: post moved to here…

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/c/trading-post

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@MadScientist was going to do a Blood Orange f2 run but he said they got pinched by customs.

10 Likes

Not sure what the next step should be, it would be beautiful to push through,no matter how hard they try to slow us down ! And would love to see what we come up with !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

2 Likes

Offers off the table

3 Likes

I also thought about offering a pk of ace high for a seed run

5 Likes

If this:

refers to this:

you might consider editing the original post (assuming it’s still editable) as a reader might jump on the offer before/without reading on.

6 Likes

I have a bunch of Crocketts Blood Orange beanz - thousands
the problem is that it can herm if not grown perfect
my favorite bubble hash at the moment
and a beautiful lady indeed
???

I will never sell them so …

31 Likes

What a gorgeous plant, @SamwellBB!

I ain’t afraid of no herms! Seems most of my “orange” strains have that herm possibility. I’ve grown SinCity’s Tangerine Power, DNA’s Tangie, and Subfool’s Agent Orange and every one of them had a few nanners it seems. Whereas I hardly have any issues with herms otherwise. I always figured that was an orange thing…

9 Likes

Tangerine power is known for herms.
Not an orange trait, just breeders.
I’ve run lots of orange in my 40 years in the trade.

Think I only had one that comes to mind but they were nanners off of Wheezys orange og.

Were they balls or end of the run nanners, there is a difference.

9 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. Mostly end of run nanners on my orange grows, although the Tangerine Power was straight-up ball sacks pretty early on. I was diligent about pinching them off and the plant made a great harvest. However I had to cull another TP plant that was like straight 50/50 male/female.

One of my favorite orange smokes was a complete surprise, a Kosher Kush x Long Bottom Leaf freebie from BadDawg Genetics. But I sure would love to try a legit orange strain.

12 Likes

Hey has anybody grown these out yet just popped a few last week wondering if any body found the pheno of the plant bleeding

5 Likes

Pretty sure customs killed this project

3 Likes

Customs did kill this one :cop:

@KronicKuz if yours are regular, would you consider taking this one over?

5 Likes

What? You’re in Costa Rica…
If you throw them out the window they’ll turn into a jungle in 90 days :slight_smile:

See @Meesh about some aspirin bug spray and yer good ta go!!

2 Likes