Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

It’s always nice to hear real world testimonials on a strain! heh. I haven’t had it but I haven’t met many tasty strains that I didn’t like… no, really.

The plants look awesome @schmarmpit.

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, and especially for donating these seeds from your stash! I didn’t expect all the F1s to germ and am very grateful to actually get some bud off the F2s you made. I very much look forward to trying these out. I’ve grown different Snow Lotus and Bubbashine crosses before but never the two mixed together. Don’t really see how it could turn out anything but primo smoke.

I will definitely be thinking about doing more seed runs in the future. I love the idea of adding to the gracious nature of this OG community.

19 Likes

The mood for love is strong this weekend.

28 Likes

You know the routine… que it up! Maybe light a little incense…

:sunglasses: :dancers:

10 Likes

Hahah…awww yeah baby. The males are shedding pollen like crazy and the girls are all taking it well. I foresee lots of seeds. Last night I just picked up each male plant and waved it around like a feather duster over all the ladies. No pistil will go untouched!

19 Likes

XXX! Looks like there’s gonna be some thigh slappin’ goin’ on. XXX Rated. Looking fantastic bro.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

It’s all happening so fast! Hardly a white pistil in sight.

31 Likes

It’s the Barry White video. It does it every time. :grin:

14 Likes

That last photo is great! Haha! Left it on her shoulder, eh? :laughing:

4 Likes

Here’s the sensimilla F2s. Smells so good of berries and sweets and some soft dank mixed in. Getting really frosty and already picking up some color.

30 Likes

Love her color! Like a velvet green almost. Reminds me of a painted fern. lol

10 Likes

Those plants look amazing what a great job.

5 Likes

29 Likes

@schmarmpit, those plants look amazing. Can’t wait for this one.

6 Likes

Bursting with seeds good job @schmarmpit

6 Likes

It appears this little seed is trying to germinate still fresh on the plant. Can’t say I’ve seen that too often.

31 Likes

They look absolutely fantastic! Outstanding work! :clap:

5 Likes

I’d recommend to pull it out and plant it now.
if it isn’t removed from the bud it might die off and create a potential habitat for mold, or it might try to establish and continue to grow which has unpredictable results.

most likely it will simply dry out and become nonviable.
might as well plant it and give it a shot at life now while it has the chance.

11 Likes

Great suggestion regarding the potential mold threat. Though instead of planting it I’ll likely rip it out and eat because I’m savage AF.

13 Likes

Well, the germination test is complete. Heh heh. Nice work. Supercharged seeds. peace

6 Likes