Thanks amigo. If it doesn't get better, I'll just drop back to the 321 formula to finish out the grow. I'll take what I've learned this time and try again another grow. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to pay close attention and tweak a new formula right now. But I've learned some things and I'll try it again next time.
After some reflection, I think the main problem is that the maxicrop soluble kelp isn't doing what I want it to do. I have found it depositing on surfaces of my reservoir, and I've noticed some drop in EC after a little while. This might need to be removed from the solution.
In the past, I've had good results with 2-1-3 to 2-1-4 formula in flower, and a 3-1-2 in veg. I might go back to those. I have also seen many recommendations for Ca:Mg ratios, but with LEDs, I always seem to have the least trouble with a 2:1 ration and a 1:1 N:Ca ratio. Also, boosting S in bloom seems like a good idea, so more epsom and potassium sulfate seems like it should work out well. After some hydrobuddy-ing, here's what I'll be moving to in bloom:
BLOOM 2-1-3-2-1-1.5 (N-P-K-Ca-Mg-S)
Roughly 10 gallons:
25g Peters 5-11-26
2-4g Potassium Sulfate
Turns out, it's the veg targets are slightly harder to hit. The usual Jacks/Peters 3-2-1 is OK for veg, so no real need to mess with it. But, what the hell. Next go around, I'll hit the 3-1-2 NPK with lower sulfur numbers. This happens by using mag nitrate and ammonium nitrate.
VEG 3-1-2-2-1-0.75 (N-P-K-Ca-Mg-S)
20g Peters 5-11-26
14g Ammonium Nitrate
11g Mag Nitrate