Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

I see a few huge looking seeds that got left out of the party. I’m curious about the smell myself. Is it supposed to taste/smell like the fruity cereal? I guess I could get off my lazy typing fingers and look it up.lol… I guess I don’t have any knowledge of this one.

4 Likes

A week later

24 Likes

@MomOnTheRun
I realize this has been going on for a while . If possible I would like to run these ? They look awesome. If its to late I understand that I came to the party late.

5 Likes

I think you should be good, I haven’t received any of these for distribution yet, so they may still be drying and being packaged up.

7 Likes

Hey @Hugh_Glass, normally you should be able to add your name to the list until the thread heading says CLOSED. If you haven’t yet, just take a read of the first post of the thread and it will instruct you on how to do it. Give a shout if you have any problems. peace

6 Likes

I did in case I could already but thank you.

5 Likes

Cool, you got it then. Just be on the lookout for the distributors message when ready to ship. Make sure you distributor has your address, too. peace

3 Likes

ok thanks!!!

5 Likes

just chopped them a week ago and today will start shucking

12 Likes

What country are you in?

1 Like

@Shadey USA , MOTR is my distributor.

3 Likes

sweet! We are holding off on sending out the April box til ~Mid June to include a handful more strains…looks like these may be included as well as, Jjm’s Fantasy Hill as ya’ll are wrapping it up.

20 Likes

well this preservation thread just closed
here are the Lucky Charms IX beanz
(Lucky Charms f2 females x Lucky Charms f1 male)

49 Likes

Well done @SamwellBB !!

6 Likes

So @MomOnTheRun are the fem ones sending out too or only regs? I know iv been in the list a long time know but never received any :see_no_evil: if any chance you ain’t sending fems out could you change to regs? :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Look at that beautiful bean footage!! Great job @SamwellBB. :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Bean Bag Pillow!!!

6 Likes

I believe the fems were sent out with the last preservation box it’s when I got mine I signed up for regulars though hope I still get some regulars to lol I’m a gluten

9 Likes

Great job , thank you.

6 Likes

Thanks @SamwellBB , I’ve been wanting to try some of your work and here we go! Nice job sir!

7 Likes