Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant: CLOSED!

@OleReynard your definelty on there , I will send yours to you myself if you would like. I’m going to cover shipping to the distributors. Also covering shipping to around 10 other members I have already traded with or received things from sense we have traded addresses in the past with no issues, will have to message you all once ready sense I dont keep addresses. The first one I ship out will be to the generous @50State for acquiring and donating this pack of beans to be preserved. Last time I counted there was around 80 plus people on the list, I threw alot of pollen on them all realy hoping for a shit ton of seeds.

26 Likes

Thank you for the great work @Heritagefarms and @50State for the generous donation hopefully there good and full of beans

13 Likes

Cutting them down today or tommorow, checked one seed and it was nice and dark, tips are just starting to brown on the calyxes that contain seed

29 Likes

That’s awesome news can’t wait to see the new borns thanks for your investment of time and effort.

15 Likes

Thanks @Heritagefarms and @50State.

7 Likes

Almost done sorting threw the nugs, 410 seeds so far and I expect to find a few more. Wondering how many of the 97 people who are on the list are still here it’s getting close to time to get these to there new homes.
I know that these members are def still here
50state
Seabring
Cannabisseqoia
Olreynard
Lefthandseeds
Sunvalley
Newb2.0
Growhard
Legalcanada
Momontherun
Plantshepard
Madscientist
What about the rest of th e list you guys and gals still around ?
@ReikoX I thought you were on this list originaly but I dont see you know ?
Hows the distributer situation looking ?

20 Likes

I’m still here and and am enjoying the stay
nice lodgings, good food, good smoke and above all good people

15 Likes

I’m still here, just more busy with life.

6 Likes

There’ll be a few of us around still; making the place look messy.
Thank you for your efforts doing this preservation run, it’s a great thing.
OG the world

9 Likes

I’m on the list and still here

5 Likes

Still here and grateful for the work put in to this amazing community. Thank you!

5 Likes

Deff…me too, I’m still here

5 Likes

I’m still kicking around, would like, but if there’s not enough at the end, I can bow out

5 Likes

I’m here. So are a lot of the people who may or may not see the message. Also a lot on the list I’ve never seen post before.

5 Likes

I am here so is Trippy hippy and Labrat.

3 Likes

I’m here and still interested as well.

3 Likes

I doubt that many people from the list will have vanished completely. Not everyone is active on the same level and sometimes life is just too busy to chill on OG.

7 Likes

Think same man be plenty of people still about. I’m on the list I’m here I know @Gaz29 is still about same as @Esrgood4u I see loads of regulars on that list but yeh we’re here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2:

6 Likes

I could happily join in @Heritagefarms :grin:

1 Like

I’m still here, although I haven’t posted posts in this post before, I like :heart: your posts and other users.:grin::wink:

I take the opportunity to thank @Heritagefarms for their time and effort in creating beans for us. Also for the @50State that is always very generous donating beans to the community :pray:

6 Likes