Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

I went to the website. They definitely look cool. I believe that’s a huge area that may take off for home gardening. I sure do wonder how I been doing it without any help… not easily, ha.

Keep it green!

peace

3 Likes

Skunk 91 f2 #general-indoor-growingthis is the stinkiest skunk ive grown yet.
Chopped a lil early but looks fire. About to try it now!

11 Likes

1 pheno

Soo chemmy tastes amazing.

12 Likes

Man, that really resembles the ShivaDawg I grew out last spring. It’s 87 shiva m39 x stardawg illuminati cut. It’s very chemmy with some sweet skunk. It was very high leaf to calyx like that. Looks identical nearly. I grew mine outside and it was never in a large pot.

I’ll try and get a good pic. I think I fried my camera the other day. I fell out of my kayak when I had to pee so bad I couldn’t get out fast enough. The freezing water gave me a minute for sure. Camera wont work now, though. it was in my fishing vest and got dunked.
Maybe the phone will do it.

peace

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I hope the hermie trait skips me with being able to just leave them alone to grow themselves. They shouldn’t have any stress at all as they feed same ec amount right through the entire grow. They do look :fire:so if they can go full term it should only enhance your results even more. I’m really looking forward to the smell in full bloom as at the moment they stink the house out when I open the tent to feed my other strains that I’m having to hand water. :v:

8 Likes

@Craigson15:sunglasses:, I’m gonna do the same with the best sk91 male I get…he’ll hit two shit females, both kinda same growth , but one smells of straight rubber, and one of coffee…and see what goes from there.

5 Likes

This is the ShivDawg I was telling you about. I want to do it again but indoors to see how it goes.

peace

12 Likes

Now that looks like some oleskool herb! Classic! RESPECT

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thanks @Oleskool!

Can’t get my little toy iPhone to get good close ups of the trichomes… It’s a tasty one. Mostly chem with some sweet skunk.

peace

5 Likes

Weekly update
How long do these skunk 91 stretch for?? ?
The one to the right is at least 4ft tall. Stretching an inch per day easily

11 Likes

Damn, that looks like timber. You’ll be “logging” your plants at harvest. That’s the biggest stem I ever saw on a 4 foot plant I believe.

8 Likes

Wow that stem is a beast.

All my plants ive flowered of sk91 were smal to begin with. Id say they doubled in size but i dont recall them stretching anything crazy.
Sorry i cant be more help

8 Likes

Yeah compared to her sister on the left she’s huge. I may have to start bending her stem to keep her under control :+1:

8 Likes

She’s a freakazoid. One in a thousand maybe? Sort of odd looking in general. Keep and eye on her.

Maybe it’s the coming of the Holy Grail, finally revealing herself!!

You could always make a broom stick out of the stem when you’re finished…

7 Likes

Next time i run more f2s im just gonna have to not too em i think !!

2 Likes

Can i post that pic on my IG?

5 Likes

Yeah she’s trebled in height since my post last week. Maybe it’s the coco allowing the roots more air or the autopots allowing her to feed constantly?? Luckily I have my filter situated outside the tent so I still have around 3 ft more that I can lift the light. I hope she doesn’t become to much trouble for me

3 Likes

Yes @Craigson15 that’s fine mate. They were your seeds and all I’m doing is documenting the grow so any pictures of them you can share freely :+1:

8 Likes

Haha and gift the broomstick to one of my many ex’s :rofl:

7 Likes

She’s a tall drink o water that girl!

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes