Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

She’s a monster @oleskool830.
That’s her sister on the left. One week ago they were both the same height. Unusually fast growth. I hope she fattens up as much as she’s stretching :+1:

5 Likes

Im prayin shes somethin special. Fingers crossed.

8 Likes

You’re going to need a chainsaw to bring her down!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

You and me both. I’ve a niggling feeling she’s gonna be a pain in the ass to keep under control though. 8 - 9 more weeks and we’ll know for sure.

6 Likes

I lifted the light to the height in the picture I posted last night. Came in from work today and she was touching the light. That’s around 3 inch in 24 hours :unamused:
I know it’s exciting but I’d really like the stretch to stop now. I’ve rocked the stem to soften it and got her to lie sideways without causing any damage to her. You can see where the strip has burned her tip.

9 Likes

Ok. I’ve come to the conclusion that the growth rate is because of the auto pots.
My glueberry og has also hit the accelerator and decided to join the skunk 91 in being a pain in my ass :disappointed:

Edit- not glueberry og but gorilla glue. I’ve got that many different strains running I forgot what was in the autopots. Apologies :sneezing_face:

12 Likes

Eh? You sure that one plant just isn’t an outdoor, big-plant strain?
Looks awkward. PITA. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

No it’s a gorilla glue. I got them mixed up. The gorilla glue I harvested last week not even near half the size that this is.
For my own future reference.
In autopots.
Back 2 left are skunk 91
Back 2 right are green crack x blueberry
2 middle left are gorilla glue
2 middle right are reactor 99
In normal 3 litre pots
Squeezed in are 2 glueberry og and 2 ssdd (were meant to go outside but it snowed so I rammed the tent full instead of culling them and thought “fuck it”)

9 Likes

Seems like all of the auto feeder systems produce grows like that. I’m getting a couple of the Octopots from a friend and I’m excited about it. They produce amazing results.

peace

5 Likes

I just stuck 4 in some paper towel6…gonna see what they do outdoors…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

A quick glimpse at the problem lady. She seems to be behaving now after I worked the main stem so she’d lay sideways. She lifted herself straight again but decided to slow her stretch right down. I’ve a feeling she’s going to be my highest ever yielding indoors plant when she’s chopped :+1:

18 Likes

Holy shit man! @Esrgood4u. She’s a beast! With a good personality I’m sure, but she’s a Biggun! What’s your guess on the dry bud weight! Great Growin ‘ my friend. Love and Respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I’ve absolutely no clue @oleskool830. She still has around 6 weeks remaining if I let her go the full 70 days (and I will as long as she doesn’t hermie on me) she’s HUGE mate.

7 Likes

Hmmm yeah :sweat_smile: 'May wanna re-veg that one :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I’ll cut a hole in both my grow tent and houses roof just to accommodate her :rofl:

10 Likes

Wow, that thing really is a freakazoid. That cola is crazy. It’s shooing buds out all over. These are the co-op f2 seeds, right?

How’s it smelling? Man, keep us posted on this girl. After seeing that huge main stem on the top and now it seems she had plans for it, huh?

furiously searches for Skunk '91seeds

4 Likes

Yeah they sure are from the skunk 91 f2 seed run. @cannabissequoia gave me a bit of a :bulb:moment. Maybe when she’s done and harvested I may try hacking her down to a couple of nodes from the base and see if I can re veg her as I think I’ve got a keeper on my hands. Fingers crossed that she doesn’t hermie on me before hand. If I could just perfect feminizing seeds I’d hit her with some cs or Gibberellic acid and self pollinate her.
Smell wise im really suffering with hay fever at the moment so can’t smell much but also I’ve got a few other stinky strains in with her. I do smell a really nasty musky smell when I put my nose to her bud areas :+1:

7 Likes

I would give the re-veg a try myself. Then you can take clones once she gets strong again.

When you do it remember to trim the root ball as well. Trim the hell out of the plant and then the roots and put in a new pot with fresh soil mix and give her at least 18 hours of light. She’ll never miss a beat. The leaves will all grow really funny at first but it slowly reverts back to normal and bushes right on out.

Best vibes and keep a close eye on the herm action. What week of flo are you at? I’d have to go back to look and see when the herm showed up for the others. Seemed like it was in later flowering. dunno.

Do your best to keep that environment dialed in and do the best to not stress her at all till finish. You may never have a problem.

peace

5 Likes

3 weeks ago today they 1st showed sex but took 14 days or so under 12/12 for 1st show. 5 weeks in total under 12/12 then. I’ll bookmark your post and give a re veg a go. My only problem is my veg tent is only 900 high so I’d have to keep topping her to maintain her height. :+1:

2 Likes

Yep, that’s fine cause you’ll need to trim it down almost bonsai like. Leave a little green on it but not much. Do a Google and you’ll get some good step by step with pics. They bounce back surprisingly fast, and no hurry anyway right?

Trimming the root ball is basically taking a saw type knife and cut the soil and root ball down to a smaller cube. an inch or so off each side and the bottom. dip it in some H2O maybe and maybe a mix with some kelp extract or “super thrive” or anything that will stimulate roots.

peace

2 Likes