Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Here my four this week, we’re working on our pest, not much growth since last pic, but they’ll catch up…i hope. Lol

10 Likes

They’ll catch up soon. All of my stuff seems to be on slow motion this year… I can’t put my fingers on it. I suppose it’s the roller coaster temps and cooler than normal. I’m hoping now that summer is officially here, my plants will explode.

I’m having a hard time getting plants to fill their pot with roots so they can move up… heh. I made a few up-pots today and we’re about to finally get a full week of warm weather after a really cool night tomorrow night. I hope we have a long Indian summer this year!

3 Likes

I forgot to mention, the yellow bucket looks to be showing female

3 Likes

It’s got nice looking leaf shape, too. man… I want to pop everything… heh heh

2 Likes

They look to be starting to catch their rythem…we had a good rain a couple days ago and i just knew they were beat up…but nah they loved it.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…the larger one is a hso chemdog…still not impressed🤷🏿‍♂️

6 Likes

Terrible pic but this ones gonna be a monster height wise. Its a #1 f1 and Stretching a bit. Might have to super crop it.

8 Likes

Nowhere a looker like yours…:eyes::eyes:…but it’s a girl…:grin:

8 Likes

here they are this week. I think I need to see about some more feets, I’ve amended with build a soil craft blend.and top dress with manure compost, and home made compost, oh…i pulled the other two as they were dudes.

10 Likes

And this weeks shinnanagins :joy:.

Uploading…

10 Likes

:v: thanks for the grow show; iirc, these had some herm traits to watch out for :mag: so be vigilant but i wish you skunkiness. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen that ran indoors they tend to herm, but I’m taking a shot outdoors as suggested to see.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Hey, has anyone grew out hippie slayer and has gotten the funky onion, pheno…these sk91… are starting to smell like wild onions/shit…while looking at pics on Instagram of hippie slayer I noticed alot has gotten a very stinky onion smell. Maybe it’s the rks in them. Has any of the f1,f2’s have the oinon sent.

5 Likes

Ive yet to smoke GMO but my bro said the sk91 f1s were very similar to GMO. So yes has that onion smell and taste.
I have GMO going now in wk3 flower so will be able to compare soon.

6 Likes

Here are the f1s outdoor.
They got the crappy spots in the yard which get about 3/8 day of direct sun. Lolli popped em a bunch cuz a million things in my yard and neighbours have PM so doing best to keep it away.

Number 1, 2 diff clones about 5ft tall

eat
Number 9, 2 diff clones about 4ft tall.

14 Likes

Dank! Saw deez on the book of faces

3 Likes

My brother later dubbed this ‘fruit loops cut’ as it tastes exactly like canadian fruit loops.
I originally called it ‘chemmy tasting’ but that was based on comparing to the others which arefunky and oniony.
Cant wait to run her again

6 Likes

:confused: :us: :doughnut:

…is this the secret to being Canadian?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Lol i had to say canadian cuz the US ones taste diff.
Same w oreos

6 Likes

Skunk 91 f1 #9 that I traded to another grower.

29 Likes

That’s really pretty bro! Man. Better bust out some of those.

3 Likes