Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Yeah for what I’ve read is they “forgot” to list some of the ingredients used in the product.

2 Likes

I won a few packs of Skunk91 around five years ago on Seeddepot just before it went down. Everything that I found was very Chem dominate and I made F2’s and passed them out with a warning that the cross was unstable. We did though find a few jems and a lot of deformed seedlings among several females selected. Still have to get the last few hundred seeds out of storage for a last run…

22 Likes

Very nice looking plant. Man, you got the best out of it it looks like. Thx

peace

5 Likes

Thanks @GMan… It was a lucky draw in comparison between the runs I saw elsewhere of this one… Great mix even though it has a lot more diversity in it then one might expect…

Here is another pheno I worked.

19 Likes

That looks fucking amazing bro.

4 Likes

Beauties. Love that blockhead shape and the colours!

4 Likes

Damn Hermies!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

9 Likes

No nuts - might just be a great name for a seed company or distributor - but it would require a lot of true breeding; which we see very little of in this day and age…

7 Likes

Here is my 4 sk91outdoors…didntt have big pots so just some good ol 5gal buckets…:grin:… I pinched the tops on all for after pics…thinking I could of let em go inside a little longer but hey…:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Is there a list here of what moms look like I have 2 packs one says

outdoor only #1 female
And the other says

Outdoor only #4 female just wondering what the notes on them are

5 Likes

Ya its # 1 and # 9. You can see em in this thread.
9 is less stretchy bit denser buds. Real stanky funky smell.
1 is stretchier. Bit more heady high.

10 Likes

Thanx @Gaz29 for the seeds you gave me I’ve just reported themyestardayy . and their some s.so ive just flipped the?m tonightialready . there’s 8hash plants xes n 2 of the ones that bleed ,as I learned wen I snapped 1.thank goodness it was. The one that turned male . out them all. The rest are really tall @ bushy .going well so far. Dying to put pics up but just not gotit worked this tablet says pic’s to big. Going to get someoneto help. Well guys I’ll keep yous updated @ get some pics on. Have great night. Mechellex. Xx

6 Likes

Here’s the 4 sk91’s that was put outdoors, two p henos from what I can tell. There’s the two short compact growing… …then there’s the two with the stretch…they were given a all purpose tea today, to try green em back up… thinking pest are getting to em. Any who…

12 Likes

It looks like they’re really taking off and doing well!

2 Likes

Skunk 91 #1 and #9 from orig f1s

Startin to take off

16 Likes

Hope these, start to take off soon…first day of summer😎

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

I’ve got one of those living in the yard or at least it’s aroma every time I open the garage door ! Haven’t spotted it yet but it’s skunk ville at my house this week !

5 Likes

Those are looking beautiful, and they must just love being outdoors! Not sure what latitude you’re at!I got my fingers crossed for ya! Would love to see them finish outside ,I started these from seed
And straight out!no time up here to finish,I will take clones of only the best of my starts!

Top two are Skunk 91 seedlings,not certain about the closest one(the unlabeled one)

6 Likes