Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

We’re getting old now… we serve the younger scene with hours and hours of funny shit we do, though distressing to us, lol.

I just rolled right up behind you. I didn’t notice until I posted and said f’ it. :smile:

Remember the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry caught his uncle in the book store stuffing books under his coat and he explained to Jerry that all the old people did it and just use the excuse when they get caught…"wha… I’m old, I didn’t know what I was doing… lol… Yeah, me neither. I’m too old.

7 Likes

Escape from Tarkov. Its an evil life sucking game that I just cant get enough of, Its been many many years since I have had the adrenaline rush from a game. This does it all too often.

-GH

6 Likes

Fuuuug. To watch is pain staking lmao! I’m sure different to play tho!

5 Likes

Hahahahaha! Big Seinfeld fan. Ms oleskool says we have seen every episode. It’s still what we watch late at night.
We probably have seen them all. Kool

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I just ran across this run. Is it ok if I sign up?

4 Likes

Members are allowed to sign up for as many seed runs as they want @TheBubbleKing

6 Likes

Alrighty then, I’m in.and looking forward to this one. I"ve read enough about the snow lotus to know to get it. Thank you @GrowHard for the run!
Much Love and respect!
:v:

6 Likes

Okay so I have a problem. I signed up but my.name isn’t there. Por que???

4 Likes

Added to list @Goodgrace87

7 Likes

Thank you man

6 Likes

So I’m a little dense, but can someone explain how this is a snow lotus bx? If the result of breeding the snow lotus to nepali OG was the Goji QM, wouldn’t it be a Goji QM bx to snow lotus? I’m not up on all the breeding nomenclature but I have a real interest in learning it as I get ready to chuck pollen in the future

8 Likes

Gogi qm is half snow lotus so the cross would be 3/4 snow lotus

8 Likes

Ahh I see. Since the snow lotus is the dominant strain in the cross, thats what gets the bx designation? Or something like that. Ok makes sense from that perspective.

So this thread was started at the beginning of 2019, I didnt read the whole thread yet, and didnt follow too closely after I signed up last year or whenever that was. @GrowHard are you working this line a bit rather than just f2’ing the freebie pack you got? Curious the long lead time on getting this out? Not hurting for beans at all, so its not because I want my hands on these in a hurry. Just generally interested in the breeding process you took on for this project. Looking forward to more snow lotus after seeing the potential of the Blue OG Snow lotus cross ive got in flower now!

7 Likes

Without digging back through the thread and just going off memory… There was some kind of varmint that got into the garage and ganked most of the plants involved in this project last summer.
@GrowHard gifted a bunch of Snow Lotus BX beans that went with the September shipment, described in this thread…

11 Likes

Ah, I think i do remember something about a thieving varmint! And yeah I got some of those unknown mother seeds, will have a harvest off of it in a little over a month!

10 Likes

Yea from what I’ve seen everything looks damn good from that project. I just took the first of the 1-C (Tahoe Alien x Soul Food) about a week and a half ago and plan to keep it around for awhile. That Blue Og sounds like a nice one too. Peace

9 Likes

Did you grow the Goji x blue Magoo? Just curious on how the structure was on them…

4 Likes

I grew one and it had a typical hybrid structure. It never got real big since I started that bunch of plants late last summer. The smell from breaking up the buds was a real nice tangy sour candy smell but the taste was very soft and not like the smell. I bet there’ll be some good phenos in them. I’ve never smoked Goji so I have no clue what it would have offered. Seems like it leaned to the BM.

I’ll see if I can find a pic.

6 Likes

Hopefully I’m not to late to join in. Sounds delish !

**DAMN, maybe I should have read before I leaped…lol

4 Likes

abandoned project