Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

Any new and exciting developments on this run?

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to reach him in regards to something else, he has been missing for about 2 weeks hoping he is well and just on a extended vacation.

6 Likes

Yeah, I thought to myself today I I havenā€™t heard from him in a while

5 Likes

Does anyone have an alternate method of getting in touch with @GrowHard? @vernal might know something. Letā€™s seeā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

This is the one problem with us all knowing but not knowing each other. Starting to think we should all have at least one trusted person who has a secondary means of contacting each other.

9 Likes

I like that idea. Many of of us are loners, too. Not by choiceā€¦ but.

Iā€™m smoking early samples of the Sour Dubb/Snow Lotus bx1. Itā€™s already good. Itā€™s going to be great cured.

Hope all is good @GrowHard. peace

11 Likes

Got the word on @GrowHard from @vernal. Seems @GrowHard is immersed in a new video game that has all of his attention! Lol @vernal says he just spoke with him. Soā€¦

23 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the update. We all need our time!

8 Likes

Sorry I have been absent @oleskool830 @Jamescoldflame @GMan and @Heritagefarms. My new job is taking up a fair bit of my time, and I was just taking a hiatus from the internet.

Itā€™s true, a vidya game has absorbed most of my down time, but Iā€™m starting to break the addiction.

I have some Prego Lotus females right now, few more weeks to go.

-GH

30 Likes

Greetings from the Great State of Texas! Happy Valentines Day. Random photosā€¦

I can already see some black in this auto.

Enjoy your weekend Fam!

22 Likes

Looking good buddy. Is that the Heri that @Pedro_Bann just finished? I need to run them and some 88g13/hp I finally got to find some keeper breeder parents maybe. I could do some real damage to all of my future plants with those two alone! Hmmmm, maybe cross the two to each otherā€¦?? :thinking:

7 Likes

That would make a winner to cross those two together. Iā€™ve never had 88g13hp. I hear a lot about it. Iā€™m gonna have to get me some of that shit to see how she grows.
All is well here on Shitkicker Ranch. My schedule is fucked up like a soup sandwich. Veg is stacked up waiting to get in a flower tent. Those flowering bitches are taking their sweet time due the cold snap we had. Both tents @ week 9 and not near ready! You know what I always sayā€¦

13 Likes

14 Likes

What he ^^^^ said! What I day. Iā€™m ready for breakfastā€¦ lunch, and my dinnerā€¦ I washed all of the rest of my plants, out side in the beautiful sunshine until it turned into a cloudy coolish afternoon. They dug it and now Iā€™ll sleep good and so will the plants.

Slowly taking them out of commission so I can wash them, dry them, and put them back into commission (smoking phase) heh.

Puffing on some Goji x Blue Magoo. Itā€™s doing the trick.

11 Likes

Oh shit! Did I post this to someone elseā€™s thread? Fuck, Iā€™m sorry! Old and high again. Thought I was in my thread.

11 Likes

What game? Sorry to derail

3 Likes

Weā€™re getting old nowā€¦ we serve the younger scene with hours and hours of funny shit we do, though distressing to us, lol.

I just rolled right up behind you. I didnā€™t notice until I posted and said fā€™ it. :smile:

Remember the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry caught his uncle in the book store stuffing books under his coat and he explained to Jerry that all the old people did it and just use the excuse when they get caughtā€¦"whaā€¦ Iā€™m old, I didnā€™t know what I was doingā€¦ lolā€¦ Yeah, me neither. Iā€™m too old.

7 Likes

Escape from Tarkov. Its an evil life sucking game that I just cant get enough of, Its been many many years since I have had the adrenaline rush from a game. This does it all too often.

-GH

6 Likes

Fuuuug. To watch is pain staking lmao! Iā€™m sure different to play tho!

5 Likes