Snow Lotus
Just to put you in the groove!
:pleading_face:

7 Likes

6 for 6 on the first batch

18 Likes

Thank you Mom in the Run!!

3 Likes

I finally ordered my first Bohdi seeds and feel really greatful for this community and the opportunity to get the impossibleā€¦thank you for all the dedicated effort and outlay of love.

9 Likes

You welcome for the list add

AND that is what this is aboutā€¦resurrecting ā€œretiredā€ strains and giving new ones from the breeder a shot in a sea of breeders - congrats! You will not be disappointed :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

:rocket: :rocket: And we have take off!!! :rocket: :rocket:

12 Likes

Can you show me how to add myself to the list?

2 Likes

At the top right of sebrings first post there is a small pen on a square. Click on the pen on square and you will be able to edit the post. Add your name to the list :grinning:. Donā€™t feel like the Lone Ranger goatrock I just figured it out too from mom on the runs post.

6 Likes

Thank you so much Kemo Sabe.

6 Likes

Added myself to the list. @MomOnTheRun if you need my address again let me know. And a big thank you to all involved with these seed runs.

5 Likes

Your all set for when these become available :wink:

3 Likes

Did you get it figured out or would screenshots help?

3 Likes

It was really simple. I got really busy and wasnā€™t around for a while. Thank you very much for looking out for me. I appreciate all of your hard work here on OG>

3 Likes

12 for 12!

28 Likes

Letā€™s gooooooooo!!!

5 Likes

Whoop whoop! Looking good!

5 Likes

Everybody loves babies!! Best vibes bro. peace

6 Likes

what is the QM? queen mother? anyone know about that specific pheno?

1 Like

@Danonly

What is Queen Mother Goji?

Queen Mother Goji is an indica-dominant hybrid created by crossing Nepali OG and Snow Lotus, two descendants of classic landrace strains from Nepal and India. The smell is reminiscent of berries, black cherries, strawberries, and Hawaiian punch while its flavor is fruity with notes of spice. You can expect sedative effects that will leave you melting into the couch as your eyes grow heavy. -leafly.com

10 Likes