Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

All fixed. I knew I was missing people. I blame the drugs!

8 Likes

Me too. I have blamed them since 1967! Works for me. Always has! Much love and respect my brother. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

It seemed time for some more photos of the orgy. There is so much pollen floating around that I canā€™t imagine that a single pistil hasnā€™t been pollinated. Over the weekend Iā€™ll spray all the girls off so the pollen and pollen sacks donā€™t start growing mold.

It looks like the Ganja God has taken up growing mushrooms!

19 Likes

Always seems to happenā€¦ :mushroom: :sunglasses: :mushroom:

So much pollenā€¦

8 Likes

Itā€™s a great sign of a healthy, happy soil my friend! Great job on this grow most impressive!

5 Likes

Current recipient requests have been added to the main post.
If youā€™re interested in seeds, when theyā€™re done, make sure your name is there.
If it isnā€™t, you can private message me, by clicking on my username and then clicking on Message.
Make the subject of your message the initials of the strain youā€™re interested in and Iā€™ll add you, i.e., SSDD, DBHP, S91, JS, TE, or ALL.
Once seeds are ready to ship our chosen distributor, or I, will message you for an address and to arrange payment of shipping costs; this shouldnā€™t be more than $5 for most people and we will be trying to consolidate multiple packages if possible to further reduce the cost to recipients.

15 Likes

just got on here from following a facebook thread. pretty excited to see these open source kind of production. Looks like i need to message sebring directā€¦ iā€™ll do that now.

Thank you to the people putting this together.

Looks like i canā€™t send private messages as iā€™m a total newb on OG.com

8 Likes

Welcome to OG. Share some knowledge, get strapped in, and show us what you got. Start posting etc and you will earn your PM capabilities etc.

8 Likes

Yes. Welcome to OG! Start here and tell us a little about yourself Youā€™ll have enough pips pretty quick :wink:

6 Likes

@danonly Iā€™ve private messaged you, which you can access by clicking on the avatar in the upper right corner of your browser, then click the envelope icon to access your messages.

5 Likes

I messaged him too trying to help out :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

4 Likes

The girls got a nice bath today of 4 gallons of water & 5 tbsp of vinegar.

Rex is happy that all the spent pollen sacks got washed off him too!

12 Likes

a facebook thread?! wtf!

7 Likes

Hello @Sebring, can you add me on list?
Im spending money to buy my leds setup so I canā€™t buy seeds nos.

3 Likes

It kind of sucks now that we might get flooded by the Bodhi runs from social media hype, but they still have to rep up. We want recipients to stay here and make more seed to keep OG alive. If that is accomplished, I donā€™t think itā€™s a bad thing.

10 Likes

I 2nd that!! We will make loyal members out of them. If they are that deep into strain hunting online then they should fit in perfectly here. Who knows, maybe they will run across the November Giveaway thread and become patrons.

7 Likes

People still use Facebook for something besides keeping in touch with family you donā€™t actually want to call or see?

7 Likes

Iā€™ve added you!

The beauty of FB, and why I donā€™t worry too much about it, anymore, is that there is so much white noise being produced by paid marketers, and forced censorship by FB itself, these days that every post gets drowned out within a matter of hours.

Bravo :clap:, Iā€™ve seen OG inspire a lot of people to give back far more than theyā€™ve received and OG surely produces enough seeds to make sure that anyone that wants to grow has a good selection of free seeds :heart:.

Agreed, and speaking of that, @Danonly & @leuh13, you should check out the monthly supporter giveaway.

11 Likes

:thumbsup: For real. From the looks of it the community has more packs of seeds to send out than we have recipients to run them, and itā€™s only been what, 2 years since the revival? I like to believe the free seed production here could become so big as to affect the entire market.

9 Likes

Thank you for putting the competition out there so as many can take part. Big up to @Stusatwork also for helping spread the word.

Even if you do mate $2 a month I think? For the minimum Patreon MONTHLY donation. You could be one of winners to recieve a nice pack.

All Iā€™m trying to do is help the site and people to have the chance to have fun stuff to play with.

There will be many more give away from myself in the future.

Keep being great OG

8 Likes