Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

You forgot all the people trying to scam people out of cash by selling opened pack seeds from other breeders.

And the cycle of life continues, the males have been added to the worm bins to feed future generations of cannabis plants! (That’s a bocking-14 comfrey escapee growing in the front).

8 Likes

Looks like a nice salad with some balsamic dressing. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I thought about what other ways I could use them before they hit the pile, but they’re so caked in pollen that only the worms will touch them.

4 Likes

Interesting tidbit, did you know the hash makers of old used to add pollen to their hash? Curious if anyone has tried it. :thinking:

5 Likes

I remember reading that somewhere a long time ago, but I don’t think they do it anymore since they figured out that the hash was stronger when it wasn’t cut with pollen.

I went through the females and shaved all their legs so they get better airflow, but just the bottom quarter that wasn’t really getting any light. I checked as I went through to make sure that none of the stuff I was trimming was pollinated!

9 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Today I added a thick top dress of more soil.

25 Likes

Looks like T-Rex finally has some room to show off his Gnome-wrestling abilities.

7 Likes

Everything was so dense he couldn’t even see the gnomes. He looks like he’s stomping through old forest now!

12 Likes

Very impressive thread @Sebring .!
im sure you hit EVERY pistil on those ladies just with the 1st shake (lol.) Did you keep any pollen before tossing males .?
Probably a few thousand beans there bud.
Gaz

8 Likes

I attempted to, but there was so much pollen everywhere, all the time, it was impossible to get individual samples. I contemplated more complicated methods for collecting individual samples, then reminded myself that I’ve got at least one clone of everything and two clones of all the males.

17 Likes

you guys need to tell sebring not to post any photos on lamebook!!

edit… off to go look for giveaway/ patron thread.
ok. done. small contribution

6 Likes

Eh… they’re his plants, he can post them where he likes. I personally don’t post mine on fb, don’t want anyone getting stupid ideas about robbing my house or the like, but to each his own.

12 Likes

I’ve actually never gotten ripped. The closest thing I ever had happen was someone broke into an old apartment and took a laptop and a boombox back in the early 2000’s. Plus I’m the kind of person that would probably be standing there with a jar of free weed for them. :rewind:I might be a little toasty, but I think I just came up with a great idea. I’m going to have to start keeping an ounce in a dark glass jar near the plants, with a sticker that says “Take these dank homegrown buds, but please don’t rip the plants as they aren’t mature yet! Thanks.” (I don’t actually think this will stop a ripper, because I’ve met a few of them and they’re usually the mentally challenged inbred nephew of the village idiot, but it makes me feel good that I’m trying to save my crop if one shows up.)

17 Likes

I would gladly give some away too if someone simply inquired, but try and steal it from me and I’ll cut a bitch. :relaxed:

11 Likes

It was mostly sarcasm @Meesh , just that I came from fb photo, and lots of people said fb was lame, which i don’t disagree.

4 Likes

Do rippers actually break into houses @Sebring or do they just scale fences into backyards?

4 Likes

Meesh, LBC graduate, '94 :dagger: gangsta!

Yikes! :wink:

6 Likes

In my area they kill you and your family as well as break into your house then take money & weed & leave. Not nice.

5 Likes

Been ripped so many times on outdoor grows over the years. You’ve got to be religious about no one but you knowing your locations. You especially can’t trust family!
:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes