Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

I wasn’t trying to incite any kind of argument. I just gave an opinion on how I’d feel if my stuff was copied without my permission (didn’t realise bodhi had already stated you could use his work like that) my foot is literally in my mouth at this moment :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol dude you know me, I love to hear peoples opinions and incite, I would never look badly at a non aggressive opinion from you or anyone on here

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz I see you SELL a Starfighter f4 and Starfighter IBL made originally by Alien Genetics. So, that is okay?
If I made a Cheech Wizard f4 or IBL and slap my name at the end of it like you do, and sell it, that would be okay? You are a joke.

2 Likes

@LED_Seedz So I see you are making SSDD f2. That is okay though right? I bet you’ll be sticking a price tag on them beans too. No wonder you have your panties in a bunch. I see what’s going on here. You’re just mad that the OG community won’t have to buy a single bean from you when they can get it for free from the SSDD F2 project. So weak… You have been exposed!

Edit: I just read in another thread you will be SELLING your SSDD f2. Gotcha!

22 Likes

I’m all for f2s being made of stuff that is no longer available ie Tranquil Elephantizer, Dream Beaver and Blue Tara to nAme a few, as these strains are appealing to me as I missed out on them. As for strains that are still available from Bodhi … it has me in conflict of adding to this project and why I’ll take a back seat for now and do my own personal f2s to give out for FREE whenever and not be fucking with people’s work that’s still available in f1. But ultimately as soon as I buy a pack seeds, those seeds belong to me. I worked to get the money to buy those seeds from the breeder, I took the risk to receive and germinate them, veg and flower them and did not receive a contract on the purchase stating what I can and can’t to do with the product I bought.
I have been breeding dogs for a long long time and buying a dog from me requires you to sign a contract on purchase agreeing that my dogs arw sold and registered with a no breed policy meaning that anyone breeding my line on will not be able to register that litter as per their registration papers stating so. This will not stop people breeding my lines but it will stop indiscriminate breedings and peddling and protects my line and work I’ve done. Until breeders start selling regular seeds with contracts, anyone that purchases those seeds can do what they like, and give out whatever generation they like to whoever they like. People need to get off their moral high horses and over entitlement issues, and either contribute something no longer available or just skip the thread. I agree things got a little too happy go lucky but I think majority of people who have offered some stuff up hearts are in a good place and no one is doing this for profit or personal gain in the future besides gaining future good karmA.
Valley

13 Likes

This topic has been repeatedly flagged by members for inappropriate behavior.

I don’t have anything against trading, collecting, breeding, multiplication or even distribution and sale of seeds here on OG in #trading-post category. If you do it as individual or just for the community (giveaways, auction of few packs) you can do it freely, if you do it commercially you better support us first and let me know.

F2s and hybrids have been made for years and I don’t think they can jeopardize someone’s business (after all the same can be said about clones, etc.) I’m not judging ethics or morality of it… But unless I’m contacted by anyone “officially” claiming that topic here is infringement of his copyright or intellectual property it is all green light.

But what I really care is how people treat each other. Don’t forget that your freedom ends where another’s freedom starts and we need to respect ownership. So just don’t judge how anyone is treating their ownership. If they want to give it away, that’s OK, they don’t want to offer it for free for your project, then fine. They want to sell it for million dollars, that is purely up to them.

So please stop attacking each other with labels like cash hoarder and stop competing who has done more for the community. It is just about respect.

You can criticize some facts and point out to something irrational in their statements, but do it just once then leave it as it is… Don’t push it. We don’t have any power (or privilege) to “teach” other people or change their behavior. Never demean to insulting others!

There is slightly more tolerant approach in #sharks-tank, but here outside the Tank we won’t tolerate any abuse.

43 Likes

i see you toned it down a wee bit with that edit. lol

2 Likes

Thank you for the response @LemonadeJoe. I’m glad we have your go ahead.

I can see where everyone is having issues, but you’re right we need to keep things civil. Stop stepping on people’s toes. No one is doing this for project for profit. Just the caring Overgrow spirit.
:v:

Ps: would it be possible to clean up this thread?

3 Likes

So much this!
Thank you @LemonadeJoe

Everything I cherish I gained by acts of extreme compassion, and every cherished thing I’ve lost has been because of acts of selfishness.

11 Likes

Thanks for being patient & gentle. It’s very clear your experience outweighs almost everything here and personal connection erases any doubt.

And this is where there is some genuine innocence and probably part of why we’re not being shown the door.

I don’t think there’s a collective mission to lower the average seed price and I do think ‘everyone loves Bodhi’ so we very much appreciate what’s being said about unintended harm to years of work. Work that we all have likely benefited from.

Thanks once more for taking the time to steward what is roughly a good idea that needs some TLC from the Qualifed.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

:hugging:

@LemonadeJoe… My long-lost Uncle I have never met. :smile:

:lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: Joe, if you lose your job, teach children, please :innocent:

6 Likes

@LED_Seedz I know you’ve seen my posts since you’ve been online. I’m awaiting a reply to each post that I called you out on.

4 Likes

I think the shark tank might be more appropriate for that. Kinda cluttering the threads here.

7 Likes

Absolutely not. It’s relevant to these threads since HE wanted them shut down anyways!

2 Likes

The previous message was for an individual, not the forum, no?

Depersonalize, write in 3rd person to increase statement’s influence. :thumbsup: :nerd:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yeah…Duck that ship. When a woman or man pulls a plant out of their chest a la Alien, ill accept that it’s theirs to own.

6 Likes

Since 2016 I’ve given away at least 10,000 seeds, maybe 20,000, that were F2’s of breeder packs I purchased from TGA/Subcool, Dutch Passion, Brother’s Grimm, BCGA, Paradise, and Dynasty Seeds.

Sure hope the “breeder police” don’t come looking for me! :smile: In fact, I’m still holding around 2,000 TGA Chernobyl cross seeds that I’d be happy to piggy-back onto these projects - if someone is volunteering to mail out all the seeds I’d be thrilled to send them enough Chernobyl to add a bonus pack for everyone to play with.

My goal is to protect my now-legal right to cultivate by creating an army of home growers. Empowered by growing their own herb, this grass-roots force will fight any attempt to restrict or repeal home-growing rights in the future :sunglasses:

37 Likes

Last time i checked there is only one proprietary strain here in canada. And to apply for proprietary rights it has to be an IBL with little to none phenotypical variation. So you cant even get proprietary status on f1s.
Ive never looked before but are there even any proprietary strains in USA?

Edit- its called the ‘plant breeders rights act’ here in Canada.

8 Likes

not sure but I would imagine the big obstacle to trademarking or copyrighting one’s cannabis seeds is federal prohibition.

6 Likes

Just curious, I have this question for OG - why don’t the Seed Police crack down on this project?

8 Likes