Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

I’ll get some shots next to a ruler when I can, but the misses wants to sleep. :v:

i’ve had the experience that the most rapid growth early on is from males, most of the time, and heard Mr @Subcool say this too.

what about y’all?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Male plants have an increased vertical growth rate compared to female plants as an evolutionary adaptation that increases the odds that their pollen will fertilize more flowers and produce more offspring. The taller the male the more successful it is at spreading it’s wind born pollen. Plants have a limit to how fast they can grow, so every day a male plant isn’t stretching upward quickly is a day a different male plant will out compete it.
If a male plant isn’t out stretching it’s female counterparts then it’s because it’s not well suited for it’s current environment or it’s had the continuous stretch bred out of it by humans.

9 Likes

4 on the left and 8 on the right
Taken before lights out

9 Likes

12 Likes

Oh and he’s down for the count!

Number 7 is down and it doesn’t look pretty folks.

5 Likes

How close are the lights? From the stretch on those it seems like they need to be closer or more powerful.

6 Likes

Probably about 12 inches. From the end of the mh bulb. I think your right. I’ll get a CFL right on top of them when I get home.

:v:

5 Likes

that one might make it if you repot it deeper in a larger pot so that the stretched stem is covered by soil. they can easily grow roots out of anything below the cotyledons.

4 Likes

Since its been 4 days since their potting up, you could reset them deeper in the cups or put in something like a popsicle stick for the really lanky ones to rest on then do a weekly soil drench of silica like pro tekt followed by a foliar the next day to strengthen up the stems…it would be easier to reset them deeper though its not always possible

7 Likes

I agree with everyone else. I usually re-pot them in the same container, but deeper so the soil covers most of the stem.

6 Likes

Well 2 & 7 are no more. They were weak! I have no tolerance for inferior sap. Only the strongest shall survive. The rest are doing good though.

I’ll get some cloelse ups later this afternoon.

8 Likes

What? Who’s this?

9 Likes

The patterns start to be more pronounced now ;o)

2 Likes

They’re looking good! How long until they get tossed in bigger pots? (Just curious to compare techniques)

2 Likes

Not much longer hopefully. Still trying to find the right type of pots I wanna use. I plan on running a SOG in the flower room for my perpetual harvest, but not sure if I wanna run these in the same small pots, or dedicate larger pots for these so we can get a good selection of seeds.

5 Likes

Could always compromise and go with 2 liter, bigger than the solo cup, but not that much of an up-pot change

1 Like

I’ve never tried the Tranquil Elephantizer or the Remix. Can anyone who has grown out a large number of both of these versions define which traits make this strain what it is?

(Holy crap that sounds confusing now that I’m reading it back. Lmao)

3 Likes

Don’t have any experience with them so I only know what I’ve read.

2 Likes

Had trouble getting any consistent information other than “couch lock,” which is why I asked. Guess we will just have to wait to see :thinking: :yum:

1 Like