Seed Run Co-op: bodhi's Good Medicine CBD Blessings Preservation Run (Closed)

Great looking plants, both girls and boys.

6 Likes

Packs received. Thank you @nube and @Torontoke their generosity. I will share this medicine with many people that need these meds.

10 Likes

Hi everyone, good afternoon!! A shout out to @Torontoke and @nube for these beauties!! They seem simply outrageous!! Received, safe and sound!! Thanks again!!! :sunglasses: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
A shout out to @misterbee!!! Better safe than sorry!!! :sunglasses: :hugs:
Good Medicine

15 Likes

NM just saw they will be on sebring site!

3 Likes

@nube Hey brother :wave: I just wanted to thank you and @Sebring for all the work you do preserving, and sharing these beautiful strains. I received some of these awhile ago, but I wasnt around the site for a bit due to personal things that needed my attention.

Anyway I just wanted to thank you, and everyone else who was involved in the donating, preservation, and distribution of these wonderful strains.
I hope one day I can do the same for this community.
Stay safe out there
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

14 Likes

Has anybody smoked this yet? What the high like?

4 Likes

I believe @Vagabond_Windy recently took down about a dozen F2 he flowered out just over 9wks, so hopefully he’ll have some input on what you can expect.

From the F1, there were a lot of pleasant up daytime effects from the 6 females I found, with 1 outlier being a KO punch that actually made me pass out the few times I vaped the seed shuck. There’s definitely a mix of THC:CBD ratios, and for sure some medium/high THC numbers cuz they get me plenty blotto. :eyes:

I’m rerunning them seedless right now, and here’s a few pics:

I’m anticipating they’ll come down in early Sept, and I should have a smoke report + pics for each pheno in October if all goes to plan.

30 Likes

Man these pics are beautiful @nube

Exciting to hear about the range of effects, makes these mixed ratio CBD/THC lines even more intriguing.

Any reports in the smells/flavors you’ve encountered thus far between the seeded smoke and the sensi grow?

8 Likes

Here are 5 of the 12 phenos I just took down several days ago.

Ive encountered some berry, grapey, gassy creamy coconut sunscreen phenos. Thanks to @nube for the preservation of this awesome strain. I’m hoping to find something healing in these F2. Smoke reports in several weeks :sunglasses:

31 Likes

Man those terp profiles sound great, so cool this seed increase went down and there are more out there in the universe

8 Likes

I’m just glad to have a breeder like @bodhi putting out the quality crosses with legendary moms, year after year, for next to nothing. And he actually encourages us to do preservations and reproductions when the line is retired! This guy’s a saint. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And thanks to @Torontoke for graciously donating the seeds, and the Overgrow team for holding space for us to do this work. It’s all about the community, so please do your part to pay it forward!

I think people are sleeping on these seeds because they’re a “CBD” line. For whatever reason, our community often undervalues CBD crosses. They should be doing the opposite imho.

About the smells, from the F1 I’m getting a lot of Jolly Rancher smells and flavors, with green apple on one, sweet watermelon+cherry on another, a little bit of chocolate on one, definitely lime & a weird mushroom-esque funk on the smallest one. I had some reishi mushrooms dropping spores in another part of the house last week, so maybe the mushroom scents are that GM plant saying namaste to the reishi?

:pray:

25 Likes

Love this man, it took me growing a 1:1 myself to realize the value in those types of cultivars. It’s a great clear headed all day smoke, plus the pain relieving properties of the CBD are great for someone like me riddled with snowboard/bike/skateboard injuries. I’m realizing that finding something that will sit you on the couch and cross your eyes is much easier than finding subtle flavors or varied effects like those offered in the mixed ratio CBD/THC lines, that’s what’s had me on the hunt for these GM seeds as well as others

10 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with this. I was late to this sign up so I missed out. Is there somewhere I could acquire these seeds from? I’m on the hunt for a good bunch of 1:1 or as close to as possible.

Thanks!

10 Likes

Us ‘old farts’ tend to appreciate the CBD strains more…
(…more than we used to :laughing: :vulcan_salute:)

Cheers
G

16 Likes

Actually every time I give one of my older friends something with CBD, it reminds them of old school pot. I think the rush of high THC percentages are pushing out some of the other minor cannabinoids like CBD, THCV, etc. I think these minor cannabinoids are what gave old school pot that different high.

20 Likes

@ReikoX agree totally here, full spectrum, if not just more well rounded cannabinoid profiles are the way to go, not saying we have to abandon the power hitters entirely, but good for some folks to focus on stuff other than just 30% THC varieties.

11 Likes

Kinda crazy when you think about it. I rarely choose what beer to drink based on alcohol content.

12 Likes

I’m fairly certain nube said they’d be available from sebring at some point fairly soon. Anybody, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong about that.

5 Likes

I went 2 for 2. Thanks again for getting them out there for us!

3 Likes

100% agree that high thc strains are fools gold.

11 Likes