Seed Run Co-op: bodhi's Good Medicine CBD Blessings Preservation Run (Closed)

Fingers crossed its good at 8PM

1 Like

Not seeing anything available…

1 Like

A few pics of the Good Medicine F1 rerun. This time with no seeds! Day 54F-ish?

#4 has a definitely jolly rancher / artificial fruit drink type smell, mixed with new CD smell.

#5 smells like dark chocolate and lime right now. She’s thiiiiick this time. Don’t cull your runts!

#6 is gonna be an easy trim. A little lanky and flexible this time around, but not too bad. Golfballs galore.

Must’ve just been a random glitch. Maybe related to his restock of the Good Medicine F2 + Dank Zappa F2 combo packs. :wink: I sent 48x of the GMF2/DZF2 combo packs, and 30 of the PVF2 packs. @Sebring got them about a week ago and has been using them to fulfill the extra requests he’s had.

Hopefully he’ll have a few left so that people can get in if they didn’t get in the first round. Must be Overgrow level 2 members, though, and must not have already gotten in on the first drop.

19 Likes

I don’t really understand any of this. I was at the site at noon PST. Refreshed for 45 mins before the site came back. Still nothing available. I don’t get it. Feeling a bit “secret society” at the moment if I’m being real.

Anyone who got seeds though congrats.

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s any secret clique BS going on. It says 8pm now, not noon.

Also, give the guy a donation when you check out with your free seeds. Please. :slight_smile: He deserves it.

I know it takes me multiple days to shuck, sort, package, label, pack, and ship the seeds out and I do it for free because I want to pay it forward by sharing seeds with all y’all. The least folks can do is send Sebring, the guy doing the hard work of shipping them out, a fat tip. He deserves it. Don’t be stingy.

17 Likes

Shipping payment isn’t a donation either :sweat_smile::v:

Do drop at least 10 at donation or 20 or even better 30 :raised_hands::raised_hands::v:

8 Likes

What he said. Most don’t understand the daunting task of what Sebring does.

10 Likes

Take it easy man, the seeds will be available at 8 pm, i’m sure you will get some for you!! :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t notice the time change. Will try again! Cheers

3 Likes

Didn’t mean to come off with any negativity. Just confused still with how this all works, that’s all. I didn’t see the revised time.

3 Likes

Yeah, this. I gave Sebring fifty bucks last week, just to put my money where my mouth is. Didn’t order anything, although I did say,”If any of nube’s Good Medicine f2’s are still available, I’d like some, please…” haha. Still, yeah, y’all should be helping that dude out. Just a great, great thing that he’s doing. I know my lazy-ass wouldn’t do it haha.

11 Likes

He has not dropped the seeds yet. 8pm pst.

1 Like

Holy shit how did I miss this? What about oleskool?

:pensive::weary::scream:

1 Like

Haven’t missed it yet brother

1 Like

No problems Sir!!! It’s very simple, you choise 2 strains you like, pay the shipping to you location and wait the seeds. And of course, is always a pleasure some donations for help him! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Everybody talking about tips;

1000%!!!

I’m not here to take anything from anyone for free. I know what goes into breeding projects, growing, selecting, packaging, counting, etc etc etc. I agree with all of you and would never ever just pay the shipping charge.

Thanks for all the responses everyone. Peace love and respect. Sorry if my messages came across with any shade whatsoever. I was refreshing the page and my wife and son were nagging me hahaha there was a lot going on. Just trying to get some good medicine✌🏼

5 Likes

Am I supposed to put myself on the list? Old. HAF, and confused. I will go ahead and see if I can squeeze in. Oleskool needs good medicine!
:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 beer3|nullxnull , do PM me your address and I will send you some, don’t need it YET … :sweat_smile:

Edit: @NorthNorthNugs, I have opened the vial. nube has been generous and I can share some with you if you wish, PM me your addy too … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

You are a righteous brother indeed. I’ll shoot you something fun in return. Thanks @George !

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

It’s easy to gift what’s been already gifted, glad to grow something coming from you … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes