Seed Run Co-op: Goroka Highland, Papua New Guinea

Even better: yet another member replied then, and said “Mago Carrot” from “French touch Seeds” did Flowerin Summer, or Autoflower too. He said it did it also still in F3. Its also a Zamal…

2 Likes

Edit: he kept the Zamal,
so , 2 months Later:

Im flipping!!!

6 Likes

I’m getting ready to pop half dozen or so and put them in 1 gallon fabric bags. Going to stick them in the low light side of the flower area and let them go. Just running 12/12 from first real leaves.

3 Likes

Well that may be but either way if I get a boy and a girl they will make sweet love and there will be more of these beans to pass out to those who missed out before. I know the majority of people in the lower 48 and and Alaska who sighned up never received any due to the missing in action status of motr. From what I have seen they have great germination rates and strength so if by some chance I do end up with all girls I’ll clone them keep the best and pop more to get a male.
Maybe he was wrong or confused about the auto information but either way the fact that he sent me some of the original stock will be a benefit to everybody you included :+1:
I’m not sure how but there is already somebody I know growing crosses of it on the east coast :thinking:

8 Likes

:star_struck: Nice sativa. I have wanted to try the mango carrot for a while out the k1

3 Likes

There was a seedbank I think called cryptic labs (?) That was giving the purebreds out as freebies with purchase last year. A bunch of people here grabbed the Mexicans they were offering.

7 Likes

Looks like Cryptic has some Panama Red freebies now at GLG.

2 Likes

Yeah, Cryptic labs seems legit. A little disappointed in myself for failing to put an order in with them, back then. I forget what site their seeds were on but it wasn’t glg.

3 Likes

That sir, is bad ass!

2 Likes

Depends what you are looking for, but if you want the real deal Panama I’m growing it now. Updates on the Central American landrace thread. There will be seeds…but don’t let that stop you from looking into those other panama…can’t have too much of a good thing! cryptics Oaxacan are from an old early 70’s collection. They are legit. Old school Panama should have a flowering time of at least 18 weeks plus

11 Likes

I need to get back over to that thread and check it out. All you FSBC members are doing god’s work reproducing these landraces. Thank you.

7 Likes

You’re really doing some amazing stuff, man. I stumbled upon this thread after reading the description of the PNG on @sebrings website.

I wish you posted more of your work on reddit (r/cannabisbreeding) @Worcestershire_Farms . I know that “community” is pretty shitty & full of trolls, but stuff like this gives me/ppl hope…. In a world of polyhybrid chucking onto more polyhybrid f1s

9 Likes

There’s a reason I cold dropped the reddit weed community when I found OG

15 Likes

Trolls don’t really bother me; as much as outsized egos.

This is a big part of the reason I don’t make posts there, but I guess it should be exactly the reason I do.

Ya know, you’re absolutely right. I’mma stop bullshitting and step up the quality of my journals.

14 Likes

What are/were the germination rates folks have had with @DiggySoze / @Worcestershire_Farms PNG seeds?

I just got a 0% on my first 6, :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Might be a while, Diggy has been MIA for a month or more.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I had poor germination too, but had heat pad issues ( too hot) and figure they got cooked. Are you using a heat source? 86 degrees is prime for tropical seed germination. Too cool and you’ll get nothing. Peroxide soak, aloe soak , start germ 7 -10 days before a full moon = success.

4 Likes

I just realized I never got my pack. Maybe they didnt have enough ?
Idk. I was gone for awhile and the new post here reminded me.
I hope DiggySoze is alright. Was a very cool memeber.

3 Likes

The PNG seeds from @DiggySoze 100 % germ - went 23 weeks…

29 Likes

WoW ! She’s and absolute monster of a girl !

3 Likes