Seed Run Co-Op: Maui Mango Haze (CLOSED)

Lookin good , nice work : )

4 Likes

Right on! Sounds like a nice cross. Are you growing the hybrid and making F2s, or growing the strains and making F1?

9 Likes

Oh, yesssssss, we want seeds! em198|nullxnull They all look so healthy and uniform, an interesting cross indeed. I must confess that when I saw the thread title my first thought was “Have I signed in?” icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Thanks for the detailed introduction, it is strange watching them grow without having to scroll down, hope that male will do “his thing” with great enthusiasm, nice job done so far … beer3|nullxnull

16 Likes

A classic haze + the most famous classic Mexican strain, sounds like a winner to me! The plants are looking great! It looks like you have already set the wheels in motion for a run of beans. I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for updates and the official word.

8 Likes

Great results so far! Very interested to see the fully developed flowers on this one.

4 Likes

They look great! I’d vote for a seed run.
Please please say si.

7 Likes

Seed run! seed run !seed run !seed run !
PLEASE
:crazy_face:

12 Likes

So is this a seed run @Guitarzan? Either way I’m down for the show

10 Likes

ALERT!!! Don’t let ole @Guitarzan fool ya…it’s NOT his first Rodeo…lol. GREAT start…Be safe/be well.

9 Likes

OK. I think the signup list should be working. So sign up, and we’ll see what happens. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

16 Likes

It is now.

13 Likes

Sweet! I had to scroll three miles to get to the edit button, but I think I’m signed up now :wink:

10 Likes

Awesome man!!

If you need some help on this, let me know man.

3 Likes

they look amazing and sounds like an interesting and fun combination to grow. I’d definitely take a few. Good luck the rest of the way

4 Likes

That cross sounds very interesting. Great job you’re doing @Guitarzan, the plants look great.
Good luck for the rest of the way.

4 Likes

Thanks for turning this into a seed run @Guitarzan. Really nice thing to do for everyone.

10 Likes

Man, I could do a seed run every month for a year and not pay back what I’ve got from OG. I was telling a friend of mine this morning, I’ve never seen a more consistently generous bunch of people. So I’m glad I can finally share something with everyone. Thanks for signing up, and thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, sorry about that, I didn’t really think about it until I was trying to find the edit button myself. :slight_smile:

@GreenBhoy Si. :slight_smile:

I’ve reached in the tent and gave him a shake the last three mornings, and he’s a dusty little booger. I think I’m gonna try to catch the rest of it. Unless I give him one more shake in the morning.

Yes. These are the F1s from the cross, so everyone should get F2s.

Yeah. He seems like a good dude. He knows the story behind this cross, so he was real helpful.

Sorry about that whole scrolling thing, I didn’t realize what a PIA it is until I had to scroll it myself. Lesson learned, a little more air in the thread. :grinning:

I’m seriously though, thanks for signing up and taking the ride with me.

19 Likes

are you going to do a sign up on the original post or just kind of go through the list of people saying they want this mouthwatering strain? Yeah I see the sign up but I don’t see a list of names at all or distributors names or anything…i do t wanna throw my name on your post in the wrong place

4 Likes

No man, I like to make people work to get on my list. :slight_smile: Actually, I didn’t do a great job of layout on this so you have to look real close but there’s a Signup link with a dropdown arrow right BEFORE the shot glass picture. Click the arrow and you should see the list. Let me know if it doesn’t work.

12 Likes

:joy: you ball breaker lol okay I know I saw that link and i was going to put my name below it but I was thinking na I don’t think thats right lol

3 Likes