Seed Run Co-Op: Maui Mango Haze (CLOSED)

I never knew that was a drop down lol debating signing up but have no idea if I did what number I’m supposed to put my name under.

3 Likes

lol yeah I’m not sure if there was a certain order because they didn’t appear to be alphabetical so I just tossed myself on a number. If you gotta move me around @Guitarzan do your thing bud. Thanks again so much for doing this. Seems like a real interesting cross

2 Likes

If you navigate to message #2 then it’s just a quick scroll up.

5 Likes

That’s using your thinker right there

3 Likes

Yeah, I think the older lists used to be alphabetical, but they changed that a while back when they started going by member level. (If I’m wrong about that someone please correct me.)

In any case, for this thread, there are two sections to the list. One for level 3 members who have the “Regular” badge, and one for level 2 members who have the “Member” badge.

@rob0781 you’re a level 3 so your name goes in any empty spot in section 1, the regular member list. @Joboo, you’re level 2 so yours goes in the second section, the members list.

There are gaps in the list because some people who may want to have the strain, already have so many seeds, that they want to give everyone else a shot, so they’ll put their name on a high number because the seeds are packaged by number.

I think there have been one or two times that everyone on the list didn’t get seeds immediately and some had to wait while they were re-ran, but everybody eventually got the seeds.

Anyway, you two get your names on the list and quit screwing around. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

18 Likes

You don’t smoke much during the day do you?

12 Likes

Cool ill move mine down to level two. I was thinking I was 3 lol thanks my friend

4 Likes

And man, if you get to level 3 before it’s over and there’s an empty spot, just move yourself back up. It’s all good.

10 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Guitarzan
Sativa virgin no more…hopefully. :smile:

9 Likes

Great looking plants @Guitarzan maui and mango sounds great!

5 Likes

Looks awesome. I’m watching and waiting. Good job my man.

4 Likes

@Guitarzan :guitar: great generosity shown here. This sure looks great. Well done already.

8 Likes

Sounds great @Guitarzan!! Thanks for doing this!!

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Here’s your update for 8/7. I gave the male one more good shake this morning, then trimmed his branches off and put them in glass of water in a foil lined monotub. We’ll see if we can squeeze any more pollen out of him.

He was a good-looking guy and every time I shook him, he fogged the tent. What more can you ask. Adios mi Amigo. RIP

Now for the ladies!! The male was #3 so now we have 1,2,4,5, and 6. The #1 plant seems to be the largest, but they all look pretty good. If you look at the titles of the pictures they’re 1s,1t, and so on. That’s the plant # and the view, so 4t is the top shot of #4.

Here’s one looking straight down onto the canopy. Hard to believe the lights were flipped on these plants just 17 days ago.

Thanks for looking everyone. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

54 Likes

Thank you for doing this and those are some great looking plants.

4 Likes

Looking great @Guitarzan! Thanks for all your time and effort putting this together! What do they smell like?

3 Likes

Everything’s looking really really sweet Guitarzan! I was looking for the sign-up list and couldn’t find it. Is it in this thread? Excellent job documenting everything. I’m sure it takes a lot of time, but we’re all grateful for the effort. Those plants look like they’re going to have some nugs that really Stack Up. I’m looking forward to seeing some resin, and some baby seeds of course!

7 Likes

I didn’t want to make it too easy. Its right before the shot glass picture. It’s the drop down Signup link. Click the little arrow next to Signup. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

We take a moment to remember Biggus Dickus, and to thank him for his sacrifice.

He was quite the stud.

52 Likes

RIP Biggus Dickus. May his children travel far and wide.

14 Likes