Seed Run Co-Op Paonia Purple Paralyzer (Heirloom Preservation) - CLOSED

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: that’s a nice plan for the long term preservation

4 Likes

This one looks and sounds very unique…

Thanks @lefthandseeds and @Hashtree … You guys rule!!! I look forward to seeing Overgrow brothers and sisters, run this one…

Kind Regards,

K.

6 Likes

Flower day 3

Runt

Crazy legs

The rest

31 Likes

Cool! That crazy legs looks like it has some attitude. Looks like it’s sticking it’s butt out to all of the others. heh Sort of comical looking to me.

9 Likes

Crazy legs has some kind of mutation where only one growth node popped out along the side of the stems, so it’s kinda confused, almost as if it thinks it’s been topped.

13 Likes

You gonna pull it? and 20…

6 Likes

It’s likely. If it’s a male then I’ll almost certainly pull it. If it’s a female then I might just grow it out but not collect seeds from it.

The runt hilarious though. Now that they’re starting to stretch it’s pretty funny looking.

10 Likes

Another couple days and I should be able to sex them all. 2-3 started showing, and I know I have at least 1 male and 1 female out of those. I’ll probably cull 3 of them pretty soon for one defect or another, leaving 6 good plants.

More pictures and updates coming this weekend.

17 Likes

The Toads

Skinny (formerly known as Runt)

Crazy Legs

McGruff

Skinny decided he/she didn’t want to be a runt any more, and focused all its energy on growing tall. But it forgot about its arms and legs, and didn’t eat enough! Hey skinny, can you hear me from up there? You need to eat, before you vanish into thin air!

Crazy legs has a short peg leg that causes it to lean when it walks. To balance itself, it puts its left arm hiiigh in the air.

McGruff is a little rough around the edges, and doesn’t like people very much. Frankly, your opinion doesn’t matter.

31 Likes

I like 'em all. (plus twenty) :smiley:

3 Likes

The Sixtuplets

There’s six of em. They all look pretty much the same right now, so I’ll only show you three.

Bit of cupping, time to pull up the lights. And they look like they’re ready for a stronger proof of the ol grandads.

23 Likes

The Lusty Twins

Give me the sweet man sugar they say. And feed me. I’m not a girl anymore.

31 Likes

I like all those too. :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome bro. I thought I was the only one who assigned names with personalities in my herd. Looking good!

8 Likes

what is trust level and how do i find mine out?

4 Likes

You are a member. You can see it in your profile and check your badges.
Also explained here.

6 Likes

Click on your user name in any post and at the bottom left of the popup window, you’ll see a designation of “member”, which is level 2, or “regular”, which is level 3. As @MBVapester said, you’re level 2, member.

6 Likes

Cheers LeftHand:
That what I thought when I first read about the background.
This could be considered an IBL in theory. U may find plants lean one way or another slightly but prolly not too many weirdos.
Im curious to see how they go. They look quite consistant this early on.
Good luck on these brother. U may have something to do some cool hybrids with there.
Im signed up.

6 Likes

CULLED

Skinny, Crazy Legs and McGruff received the chop today. Seems like a good time to do some spring cleaning.

18 Likes

SExED

I think we’ve got 3 good females and 3 good males. I transplanted to the females to bigger pots. Males have 2-3 weeks before they can get the chop.

The Panama Haze are moving along faster than expected. Anyone know if seeds will still mature if I need to reveg them because of late pollination? They still have a long ways to go, so maybe it’ll be ok. Guess we’ll find out.

27 Likes