Seed Run Co-Op Paonia Purple Paralyzer (Heirloom Preservation) - CLOSED

DM sent! I’d be interested. peace

Was having a rough time getting to sleep last night…I’m sure some paralyzer x domina would solve my problem…lol…DM sent a while ago…lol
(Running on 8 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.)
Edit…would be closer 60 hours

7 Likes

If you happen to open this back up I’d like to get on that list :turtle:

4 Likes

I might be able to. I did a collection this morning and easily got enough for a few people. Still lots more to drop over the next week or so.

I’ll give you a heads up if I do have enough.

11 Likes

A big thanks either way really wish I had a place to grow out some males I’d love to try my hand at pheno hunting and breeding might try and set up something this year and try and run one this winter but I’ll probably get baked and talk myself out of it lol

5 Likes

Just filming the gang bang right now. Everything is pretty solidly pollinated. Males are getting held up with wire and rope in their tiny pots. Still pumping the juice.

Seems like I’ve finally gotten them caught up nutritionally. Underfed a bit, but are looking pretty good now. Turning up the EC to 2.0 for a week on the next feeds.

Last picture is my beloved panama haze. She looks like she’s going to produce quite a few seeds as well. Growing her from clone is so nice…

34 Likes

All of my males are gone. Only females from here on out (except for the freakshow project)…girls in all stages of flower…as soon as I get that pollen, I’m gonna put it to work.

Those studs looks awesome!!!

7 Likes

No worries. I was surprised at how much of a response I got. I’ll have to offer up pollen more often.

These males are looking really good. I collected plenty. Will be ready to go in the mail probably after this weekend.

15 Likes

You really don’t much space to collect pollen, Just cut a few branches off and stick them in a glass of water so they can lean over a sheet of tin foil in a cardboard box with 1 or 2 - 2700K lights over them on a cheap timer at 12/12. I’ve done that a few times now where I used to use the whole plant. I just put the box in the bedroom closet that’s far away from my grow room. Sometimes I don’t even use a box. No fan tho. They don’t need that and then pollen can’t blow around.

When there’s enough pollen I clean it by running it thru my 180 micron sift screen there.

:peace:

25 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished: Yowsa!! Those are some studly looking dudes. Great job!!

6 Likes

This guy is always interested in pollen :grin:

8 Likes

Love your gals names Lefthand…

K.

6 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: Males only good for making babies, sources say

After dropping pollen for nearly 10 days, the PPP males have been discarded. A vast amount of man seed was collected, bringing hope to many childless women, in a world with very few men.

These men are survived by the fairer sex of their species; however, the care of their sizeable gaggle of children will require support from their community.

29 Likes

They just want your man juice

10 Likes

Well done sir! :face_with_monocle: :pray: :clap:

4 Likes

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again…

Just some process stuff… Now that males are out of the way, I hose off the females to get the pollen off leaf surfaces, etc. I also get my tweezers and pluck of male flowers that landed on them. If left on the plants, they will eventually develop mold and pass it on to the flowers.

Plants are all very pregnant, including the panama haze. Once these dry up, I’ll take some more pictures and move them in the flowering tent today or tomorrow. Good resin developing on fan leaf surfaces. Apical dominance like an Afghan.

31 Likes

Impressive resin busting out of these gals. It’s crawling down the fan leaves quite nicely. Two of the females have a sweet bubblegummy smell right now. The third, shortest one, does not have much smell.

28 Likes

Here’s some close-up shots of the lowers.

21 Likes

4P Haze

After getting a good whiff of the PPP, I’m very excited about this cross, and you all should be too. :joy:

Panama haze is one of my favorite strains right now. I’m slightly obsessed with finding some good strain to hybridize with it, since it only comes in fem seeds. The 4PH is going to be some :fire:

Bubblegum terps will play very well with what it already has going on. Mmmmmm

28 Likes

That sounds interesting. Gonna be a show!

3 Likes