Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

Can I get an assortment of the stickers? I put them on my flower tent. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I like it!! Very nice color combo. :+1:

6 Likes

Just select the ones you like and upload it to a printing service like sticker you where you can buy it by the sheet in the size you want :wink:

It is a very nice color scheme

Idk, the more I look at it, the more it just doesn’t look right…how about, Overgrow Preservation at the top Cackleberry in the middle with co-op at the bottom…the seed run and 2019 is perfect as it is a continuation of the 2018 stickers

3 Likes

11 Likes

YES!!! Ok rethought make overgrow preservation bigger and cackleberry and 2019 smaller using the seed run size as in between an I think it’ll be there

perhaps a couple ways and a poll though its just about right in my minds eye

Anyone else have input?

7 Likes

I concur with you @MomOnTheRun. The overgrow preservation is hard to read. Possibly swap the 2019 and seed run. It just reads better to me 2019 Cackleberry Seed Run. I dig it though, looks sweet.

5 Likes

Agreed, I know my say in the matter is minimal at best, but I do like the sound of it better.

5 Likes

Would like to jump in on this distribution list if room is still available!

5 Likes

23 Likes

I still like the color combo! :smile:

Looks great to me.

peace

7 Likes

Perfect! Nuff characters,.,.,.
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I think that’s it :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

The last label looks very professional without looking commercial. Nice seed run. The Greenpoint stuff needs to be preserved. :+1:

6 Likes

Yes. Yes? Yes. Indeed that’s the one & nice choice of color, btw.

:paintbrush: :chicken: :grapes: ay-- whoever did that Mrs. Doubtfire charicature can probably do a spherical-berryish-chicken bok-bok-bokking…

:ballot_box_with_check:

:evergreen_tree: :smile:

7 Likes

For those hesitant to “ruin a crop” seed making :thinking:

I’d like to point out that seedy bud isnt that bad lol.
If you consider the lackluster quality of dispensary seedless bud compared to home grown, seedy stuff, it really isn’t that terrible to pick some beans in prepping a bowl.
You also have the option of doing a pure hash or concentrate run.
I guess what brought this to mind was that since I got ripped I’ve been buying my flower commercially😒.
The stuff I’m getting isn’t bad, but it’s not as potent or flavorful as the seeded stuff I’ve personally grown.
If you take a look at cackleberry’s heritage the “f2” is going to give you a spectacular plant regardless of which expression pops up. Each of it’s contributing strains has won multiple awards and are legendary in the community.
A seed run on cackleberry will give you a huge stockpile roulette table of winning genetics with no losing numbers.
If the industry collapsed and seeds became hard or impossible to purchase, you could rest assured that you’d be well served with your stockpile!

Forgive the rambling PSA but I’m standing here staring at 4 perfect clone only mom’s and despite having no sinsemella stock I can’t help popping some seeds to find a male.
Try it
It’s addictive

OVERGROW! And good hunting!

26 Likes

I felt pretty dumb when I had the realization last spring… after culling about 35/40 males/females & going bonkers worrying if I’d have enough crop.

:laughing: :hugging: It’s OK. We all have to sometimes.

After being dogmatized by Sinsemilla like every other pothead I forgave myself & made seed & gave away 90% here. :grin:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

It gets pretty bad when you’re growing indoor and shake your male plants over the females. :joy_cat:

I don’t think I’ll have anything remotely smokeable from the run I’m doing… but I also don’t care at all. When your favorite strain is nearing market extinction, and will never be reproduced – sacking a grow to keep it alive, distribute it and ensure you’ll have a massive supply for the future is nothing… plus you get pollen that you can save to try a bunch outcrosses! :confetti_ball:

15 Likes

Im back had a safe trip babies ok. Just got in. They will be going into their 2 gallon cloth pots tomorrow. Notes coming soon but everyone is beautiful

17 Likes

Update Day… 21 days little ones are now transplanted in their next homes 2 gal cloth pots. Under 200 watts of cree 3590 cobs. One pics is with COBS on. Other pic i turned them off for which ever you can see best. Ill let them settle a week a so then ill see if we show any signs of sex soon after. The soil for their next size up was measured out in a 18 gallon tote for mixing. i used 1 cubic yard of roots organics base mix. 1 cubic yard of fox farm happy frog base mix. A total of 2 cubic yards. I added to the base mix my custom blend from down to :earth_americas:. And earth worm castings. Added to the mix:
O.5 pounds of
Azomite
Bio-live.
0.2 pounds of
Oyster shell. because it is ready available calcium in the upper 2, but this sticks around later when need to flower.
3 pounds or 6 cups earthworm castings just because. You cant have to much of it…
Didnt use the bone meal as seen in pic it gets too hot. I use it lightly when i top dress in heavy flowering plants some times.
Aftter mixing until my arm hurt i then filled each pot as much as i could evenly and set them back in the tote and closed the lid to let it set a few daws to get some life going before transplant. 4 days later i got probiotic hyphae with the lid closed. The condensation kept them at perfect moisture level.
When i transplanted i filled them all to the same level 1 in below their cotyledons and yes all are still intact.

Breeder note 1.(look and size)
CB#1 6 inches 3rd internode
CB#2 5.3 inches 3rd internode
CB#3 7 inches 4th/5th internode
CB#4 5.6 inches 4th internode 5th coming soon
CB#5 6.2 inches 4th internode
CB#6 5.2 inches 3rd internode.
CB#7 5.4 inches 3rd internode

Breeder note 2. Tallest are still CB #'s 1,5,3 have almost 1/2 inch spacing between each node. I would like to guess these as males.

Breeder note 3. CB #'s 2,4,6,7 are working on 4th and 5th internode and have; 2 to 3 centimeters between each node, and are already working on lateral branching.

See you soon enjoy

17 Likes

Thanks for the update and the detailed report. Very cool. Sounds great!

peace

6 Likes