Update Day....... 21 days little ones are now transplanted in their next homes 2 gal cloth pots. Under 200 watts of cree 3590 cobs. One pics is with COBS on. Other pic i turned them off for which ever you can see best. Ill let them settle a week a so then ill see if we show any signs of sex soon after. The soil for their next size up was measured out in a 18 gallon tote for mixing. i used 1 cubic yard of roots organics base mix. 1 cubic yard of fox farm happy frog base mix. A total of 2 cubic yards. I added to the base mix my custom blend from down to
. And earth worm castings. Added to the mix:
O.5 pounds of
0.2 pounds of
Oyster shell. because it is ready available calcium in the upper 2, but this sticks around later when need to flower.
3 pounds or 6 cups earthworm castings just because. You cant have to much of it.....
Didnt use the bone meal as seen in pic it gets too hot. I use it lightly when i top dress in heavy flowering plants some times.
Aftter mixing until my arm hurt i then filled each pot as much as i could evenly and set them back in the tote and closed the lid to let it set a few daws to get some life going before transplant. 4 days later i got probiotic hyphae with the lid closed. The condensation kept them at perfect moisture level.
When i transplanted i filled them all to the same level 1 in below their cotyledons and yes all are still intact.
Breeder note 1.(look and size)
CB#1 6 inches 3rd internode
CB#2 5.3 inches 3rd internode
CB#3 7 inches 4th/5th internode
CB#4 5.6 inches 4th internode 5th coming soon
CB#5 6.2 inches 4th internode
CB#6 5.2 inches 3rd internode.
CB#7 5.4 inches 3rd internode
Breeder note 2. Tallest are still CB #'s 1,5,3 have almost 1/2 inch spacing between each node. I would like to guess these as males.
Breeder note 3. CB #'s 2,4,6,7 are working on 4th and 5th internode and have; 2 to 3 centimeters between each node, and are already working on lateral branching.
See you soon enjoy