Seed Run Co-op: SpeesCees Santa Maria Planck IBL

Wowwwww… Sam did take away his post FAST !
Great… he’s taking another name and go’s on with that puberal behaving.

Ahaaa… there’s one of the older guys.
I’m happy to read what he is telling us… because I should have to dive to find out how it’s was going exactly ! Thanks Diggy.

1 Like

So I might not be growing Santa Maria Planck ???

1 Like

@TheBubbleKing You are 100% definitely growing the Santa Maria Planck that Speescees sent to thaweedguy.

5 Likes

Thank you! That’s what I need to hear.

1 Like

All y’all can carry on with your BULLSHIT. I’ll just ignore it from now on. Just do it somewhere else. Smokerslounge huh?.

3 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about - what post ?
haven’t changed anything anywhere in this thread
you are mistaken
I only posted a photo of what I thought was Santa Maria and said I have a pack of that strain - no other claims made by me

2 Likes

That’s the experience a lot of the older guys does have Howard.
At least I think so.
I did have the same experience and came to the point you’re describing !
I stopped to eat them and did make a mix of the gentle mexicans, some weed and some tobacco, and I did start smoking that mix.
It never came to any psychological effect with that mix, but… my depression was flowing away just like that. I even could stop taking medication in a reasonable time.
Shiva is good for us. ( mostly )

Stay cool, SpeesCees

3 Likes

There was no give away action.
You should read better.
It was a contest !
And please… call it Santa Maria or call it Planck… they are the same, but they are Santa Maria’s !
And maybe,… I say MAYBE Bubble, you can come up without all that heavy words and sticky fingers.
It must be possible to communicate without giving names ! At your age at least would I say.
Well… then there’s ONE FACT still alive : There was none F8 Santa’s sended to the winners.
I WILL dig it up and will come back on this thema when I know exactly who did become what kind of strain.
If that’s clear… there are still questions, be sure !
My God… I’m back on Overgrow for a week or so and look what’s happening.
And that’s oké to me, but WHY all that slam talk and shouting around ?
A very short tail,… would I think. What else could it be ?

Stay cool, SpeesCees
zo begon het

Yesss… and my mother was a man !
I’m sure a moderator can see that you did delete your message.
But hé guys, it was funny again but I’m out of here.
Treats and shouting does not fit anymore if you’re on my age.
I’m pretty sure that 420magazine will be happy to see me back.
The idiot as I am sometimes… did have to make the choice for 420 or Overgrow.
And in fact it was Joe ( moderator) who did let me make this choice.
But I need to go… I don’t let it happen that it’s frustrating me to try to give something extra’s for the community.
In fact I did already send a message to Joe with a great proposition to support Overgrow my way.

So… for the good guys ( 100% most of you ) I would say : Stay cool, high and take time to fly !

1 Like

I’ve never suggested these were f8, I dont think the filial generation was listed on the pack. What generation did you send out? hoodini and weedguy both chose Santa Maria Planck

3 Likes

That was about as ridiculous as the first appearance, thanks a lot for the entertainment.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Great work so far @TheBubbleKing

So you only have 9, 14, 16, and 18 remaining?

5 Likes

That’s all for now. I think I’ve got this seed popping going my way. I’ll pop a cple more later if no males outta the 4. I’ve got my cloning machine set up, almost, just have to make a lid for it, which is just a piece of wood or plastic with holes in it big enough to hold a Styrofoam cup. I’ll keep clones going till I get what I need to do this right. I still have plenty seeds left, Thank you for that @DiggySoze

7 Likes

Just the indo for now

9 Likes

You guys are the bees knees!! Good deal. Ill have to flip it asap probably. Outdoor soon hopefully.

Awesome stuff as usual. Frontline weed warriors. Be safe yall.

2 Likes

Great progress and plan. I’m interested in seeing the end results.

1 Like

Me too bro. Me too!

+20

2 Likes

Once another strain is introduced into a pure line, that line is no longer pure.
If Silver Pearl and Mexican Haze were added to the mix, then your Santa Maria line is not a pure breeding line and hasn’t been since F3.

5 Likes