Seed Run Co-op: SpeesCees Santa Maria Planck IBL

Naw @Upstate sky’s the limit when you do it outside . I’m going to wait on #14 till I can clone it/ sex it. It might show sex before all that.
As far as #9. It’s almost if not already thru stretching . I’ve got the hps/ mh mix going. It stops the stretch . but still puts out mega bud . 8 ’ ceilings and it’s only 5’ with tha bucket. I’m 6’ 1

I like the knf so far. I’m still real new at it. Haven’t seen any finished product with it . but I got faith. I think the Dwc is still the shit. Faster more. If that’s what your into. I’m slowly getting set up for the dwc .but I will still do outdoor knf. And maybe 1 r 2 indo. Buying the two part nute mix this week if I can find it

6 Likes

Yeah yr right. Would probably stunt the plant this late to do any torturing. I used that snapping/ topping trick in a greenhouse of 400 plants to the disgust of the main growers. It was the highest yielding plant of them all at the end with mutiple top colas. They were very surprised. An animal did this to one of my plants and I saw the results years ago. It’s not something I normally do, but when height is an issue I’ll do it. Maybe I’ll do this to one of my plants and take pics this summer…

Ahhh. In the photo i thought it was taller. Youve got plenty of height. I wonder how tall these will get outdoors? They should love that Texas sun! How is the bagseed plant(s) btw?

I was hoping to dive right in, but it certainly tskes some effort to get started. We had 5 inches of snow a couple dsys ago. I’m raring to go but the weather has not cooperated. I hope you stick with it and get it dialed in while you do dwc for yield at the same time. Fun stuff!

3 Likes

Loving every minute of it
+20 hehehe😁
:v:
Plant a Seed, Fuck the Greed, FREE THE WEED!!

4 Likes

I thought ffj is Fermented Fruit Juice??

2 Likes

Maybe so. Been a while since I read it let me check the pdfs

Edit:
You’re right @Craigson15 thanks. I can find and make that easier. I’ve never made it and it’s time to have it . I started learning cple yrs ago. . guess got the flower stuck in my head cause flower cycle. Not enough flowers around anyway plenty of fruit. Thanks for waking me up. I’ll start making some today… R at least get ready… Still learning all the time. Forgetting faster✌

3 Likes

More tonight

9 Likes

Bout to be some more changes

This stuff is the best I ran across in the day .i tried 15 or 20 diff till I found this. It’s the shit for dwc. Hits Perfect.

Hey @Upstate & @Craigson15 I found this
Ffj (with flowers)

Fermented bud juice!!!

15 Likes

Sweet! I’ll check it out lunchtime . How’s the weather down there?

1 Like

that fermentation should produce alcohol but they don’t mention that ??

3 Likes

It’s diluted to something like <1ml/liter or a couple ml per liter, iirc, so the alcohol is more or less negligible.

3 Likes

Whatcha think bout K.n.F @Upstate

Yessir @SamwellBB it does produce,don’t think I’d drink it,plants need their beer too!
I can smell it in my ferments juices
A update; the other night a storm blew thru .a cple hours before and not aware of the storm I started bending #14 . it’s 4’ and just starting,6’ fence and HATERS all around. The storm beat 14 down and killed 9c1.i got to 14 in time to do CPR and saved it. Yesterday took a clone off 14 and tonight will take another 2 off 9. Have fish in cloning machine and in pond now. I’ll run the clones D.W.C. 16 Is loving outside!
Black market bag seed is the boss

Going to bend more this weekend

Looks like this one is all sativa , probably go 14 wks?
It ain’t S.M. but I can clutter my thread rite?

Fuck the greed, Plant a seed, FREE THA WEED!
:grin::sunglasses:
:v:

10 Likes

I think I’m going to love it. Been too busy for much learning atm, limited to watching videos. Our weather here had been shit. Snow last week …THREE times. Foot total. Half foot the week before too. Seeing low 40’s for highs in the extended forecast. Lows in the mid 20’s. I like yr temperatures lol! When we get a warm spell I’ll do my imo collection. You know…sometime in july by the looks of it! ( not really)I suppose i wont be doing this new style this summer. Takes too long to get moving on it I’m afraid. But I’ll keep learning and keep fermenting as soon as i can, and eventually I’ll get there! Too bad the plants took a hit from the storm. At least its early in the season. Perhaps the big guy up above was making sure yr plants aren’t spotted, and decided to do a bit of trimming for you😁. I’m sure the cuttings will root for you. Been wanting to see yr setup with the fish anyway. Not like this exactly, but I’ll take it! I’m a bit short on time lately but I’ll be checking in on yr thread always. Wish i had more time to contribute! Perhaps later today…

1 Like

Quick update! More later!

12 Likes

:thinking:

12 Likes

Damn those buds happened fast! I feel like it just checked in a couple days ago. Glad to see everything’s moving along for you. Did you ever get your fish set up in your water? Really neat idea. The weather is finally turned here. We’re in the low 70s now. I’ll be able to start my IMO collection when I get a moment.

4 Likes

Fast, idk! Been 12/12 for a gizillion weeks. Yessir @Upstate, I have put 5 perch and 2 doz. Feed reds in. In the cloning tank I have 15 feeders . And two clones a cloning

5/17/20^^

16 Likes

Didn’t you originally have a light leak? Seems like they took right off since you got that issue fixed.

4 Likes

Last Monday was 12weeks 12/12. I’ve never bred seeds before. It’s looking like I’ve got seeds but not sure yet. Time will tell.my fone service started sucking about a month ago. Internet just goes away and takes several minutes for it to fade back in. Very frustrating. Just as I get about to post ,no service. It used to be pretty good. So I might not post as much until they fix it. Some pics. I’m going to let this male hit #14 also.guess I’ll wait till he looks like he’s almost done. Pics are a cple days old.

I just seen the 1st seed I ever grew😅

I think we got seeds!

15 Likes

Yeah buddy!!! I see lots of beans. everywhere a white crease forms on a calyx it’s a seed splitting the seam. I see a bunch! Good deal. Congratulations on making your first beans! Let them go into you visibly see Darkness to them in the split of the calyx. At that point you can help them out of their casing. A toothpick works great. Don’t forget to smoke the husks. By using a toothpick, the resin glands will stay in good shape and you can still Harvest The Calyx. There will be enough to get a decent bowl full of smoke

5 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking that I would hang and dry, then treat it like black market weed that comes across the border. I’ve pulled billions of seeds breaking up buds. I used to hang plants for a week and then trim and jar, they were sticky as fuck. I think I might let hang 2 weeks, I don’t know tho cause ten yrs of growing sinsamilla gave me no experience breeding seeds. Any pointers , like how much longer to keep it alive , I think I need to see more seeds like in the pics on the other runs, how long to hang, how long to dry seeds,. All new to me, with 10 yrs of growing under my belt. Still learning everyday. All help is welcomed!

7 Likes