Seed Run Co-op: SpeesCees Santa Maria Planck IBL

F.P.J= Fermented plant juice.
You go in early morning at dawn before sunrays hit. Cut the new green growth from the fastest growing most vigorous plants( weeds included) fill gall. Jar and add cane sugar and let sit for 2 wks. The top that collects at bottom is fp. One teaspoon/ gallon .
For veg - end cycle
F.F.J. Is fermented flower juice( see above)
Only use fresh flowers- for flower stage of growth. Added with LAB , WILLOW etc.etc. is 100% natural organic fert. Probably better than anything you can buy. There are several fermentsbyou can make K.N.F that has many benefits. Keep reading and studying, youā€™ll be glad you did. at the beginning of the knf thread are PDF downloads of all. Ferments

5 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification. Is there a list of the nutrient quantities of different shoots from different plants somewhere? I saw those downloads. Iā€™m going to have to go through them. Things are just waking up here so I have a little time before thereā€™s any shoots I could grab anyway. Has anyone heard of using Joe Pye weed? Itā€™s very vigorous. Thank you for taking room up in your thread to answer my questions related to KNF. I sure appreciate it.

3 Likes

The plants have certainly gone through a growth spurt. They look very sativa in their growth as well.

3 Likes

Well @Upstate

Blockquotethe Mexican bag seed plant looks nice. Looks like itā€™s ready to show if itā€™s a male or a female. Looks like a female structure wise

It just turned spring here. Leaves on trees for 2 weeks. Days getting longer. I would figure 3-4 before showing, but this is my first real grow outdoors. Twice before when I didnā€™t have a clue I grew a plant, but didnā€™t pay attention to anything but watering. The first turned out all right , the 2nd got killed in a Texas thunderstorm downpour. Beat it to the ground at 7ā€™ tall. Itā€™s Mexican so it might be auto?
I just built a closet out of scrap, the walls donā€™t go all the way up, the door doesnā€™t shut tight. The only light is incadesant and not very much. But I think itā€™s messing it upā€¦ The bagseed does look bushy compared to #14. Which looks tall lanky like male. Last month I topped and bagseed did good, #14 just kept growing tall no split. Look again at pics.

Hey @GMan

Blockquote. I wanna get the LAB figured out and go from thereā€¦

L.A.B. Is very easy to do!. You can also eat the cheese it makes, or feed to your dog and it kills bad breath and makes coat silky and shiny. If sinks are clogged a teaspoon will unclog faster than industrial drainoā€¦ A small amount in a glass of ? . is healthy for you to drink. Itā€™s what manufactures make cheese and buttermilk with!.
Old timers would pour buttermilk in septic systems to help clean when filled up, keeps it flowing.

5 Likes

@Upstate , this is the only list I know of.

Plant NPK RATINGS

Some need to be burnt to ash.
Ck out grapefruit peels

2 Likes

I read on another thread today that male plants donā€™t clone so good. Maybe #9 is male, r itā€™s my not ready for this, changed water supply cple days ago, still donā€™t have fish in tank. Thought why ainā€™t this At 18 days doesnā€™t have roots when 14 days back in the day ( had several yrs to perfect) used to be like Mophead. Donā€™t know but working hard to figure out and fix. I DONT WANNA LET YOU GUYS DOWN!.
SO

Finally! Sweating bullets for a min.

Gonna replant this weekend.
I know what I need, just canā€™t put my hands on it!
Yet.
Anyway

Into the lights for the second time, so bad pic. Raising tonight.
Will send pic in edit bout 1 HR.
Gonna be sad but it is what it is.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve never had any issues cloning males, when pheno hunting I take clones of everything before the sex shows and they all root within the same timeframe.

6 Likes

Ive never cloned a male. This may be getting close to my 1st one. I was wondering why a male would be any diff than a female. Iā€™m pretty sure what the prob is. Why it took so long. Itā€™s indoor but I just donā€™t have full control of climate. And no fish in tank still. That root kept me at 100% success cloning.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Are these on 12/12

1 Like

Yep , for bout a month

4 Likes

Turned on a new(to me) 400w old school.:sunglasses:
Cut 1/2 of light pollution.

9 Likes

Topped #14 again. Both 9 & 14 smelling skunky. 14 is tall and lanky. Hoping itā€™s male

15 Likes

Am I really high or are you saying you hope the picture labeled #9 is a male ? Cause itā€™s got a bunch of pistils

7 Likes

He must have meant the 14 below it. 9 is flowering. Normally the males seem to come out first. Seems to me you staggered some of them.

5 Likes

The ones I didnā€™t kill

2 Likes

That #14 sure looks to be male.

3 Likes

I must of been high!:flushed:
Thanks and fixed!

4 Likes

It just quit raining , pretty good downfall.

Something to compare to. Both planted in Feb. Diff. strains tho.

1st clone off #9ā€¦ Goining to pull a cple more.
Gonna pull one off #14 soon.

3 Likes

Looking good @TheBubbleKingā€¦ how are you liking knf? Glad you got that 400 watt light You may think Iā€™m crazy, but when my plants are tall and lanky I chop off the top 6 inches and snap the plant in half ( carefully) and lay it on a forked stick thats been stuck in the ground. Turns them into a bush. Or like an octopus. The break becomes a real strong knot. Then train all branching outward like spokes in a wheel.
ā€¦ I normally do this at 30 inches to 4 feet height. Necessity is the mother of invention! You may run out of headroom!