Seed run Co-op Voting thread

hell ya… Headbanger!!!
hope the co-op group approves it
down right killer smoke.

16 Likes

Since the poll has 4 yesses it passed,no need to wait any longer. Congratulations @leetdood on your co-op approval for Headbanger. :v:

37 Likes

Woa awesome, congrats @leetdood and many thanks for the run! Damned 2024 co-op is so much full of :fire: !

9 Likes

CONGRATS @leetdood !!!

18 Likes

Congratulations @leetdood looking forward to the show

4 Likes

Dank Sinatra by Bodhi, F2 open-pollination to F3 proposal

Hello @coopactiongroup , we want to preserve Dank Sinatra F2s made by @nube as an F3.

For this DS F3 preservation, Big Thank You’s to the generosity of @nube , who very kindly donated his last Dank Sinatra F2 seeds that he made via open-pollination (back in 2018), and to @Greenhighlander , who also generously donated his last DS F2 seeds.

And Thank You to the experienced grower and breeder @BackyardBoogie420 , who has volunteered to grow and breed the DS F2s to achieve our F3 goal.

Quotes by the Dank Sinatra F2 seed-maker @nube , giving credit to the OG members who along with @nube , inspired my DS F3 idea:
“That original DS F2 thread was the start of the co-op idea and the Pay It Forward group here on Overgrow.
Especially all the folks like @Torontoke and @Greenhighlander and @The_Lazy_Hippie that helped make it possible.”

“All of those DS F2 that Useful sent out as freebies were all made by me in the F2 open pollination documented here at OG! The first 10,000 beans I sent him were packaged with labels that credited me, but the following nearly 30K beans I sent him after that did not get packaged with labels crediting me, for some reason.”

And in July 2021: “After nearly three years of giving away these seeds, all 30-40K have been donated and gifted to the community. I hope this powerful indica blesses everyone who received it.
Please share with others and pay it forward!”

photo by @nube of the original pack that started it all:

photo by @nube of one of the DS F1 females:

photo by @nube of another of the DS F1 females:

photo by @nube of DS F2 seeds ready to harvest:

The original Dank Sinatra F2 seed-making thread is below. With tons of info, smoke reports and lots of great photos!

Here below is one of those Dank Sinatra F2 plants grown out,
photo (at just 6 weeks of flower!) by @SonsOfAvery , who exclaimed: “ I absolutely adored those plants.”

photo (at just 6 weeks of flower!) by @SonsOfAvery

@DougDawson , would you please put up a Vote post for Dank Sinatra F3 at your convenience?
Thank You!

59 Likes
Dank Sinatra F3 run
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in spring/fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

24 Likes

The vote is live @BudWhisperer . I probably have a few packs of these in the fridge if needed so keep that in mind. Under the co-op rules this one is pretty much a no brainer for acceptance IMO.

20 Likes

Thank You for the super kind offer in case we need, and your tireless support of OG.
I have just 7-8 seeds i got from a Useful Seeds summertime purchase, so i was thrilled when @nube and @Greenhighlander offered their likely more-viable seeds to preserve.

13 Likes

No problem, you need 4 yes votes to be a full co-op and you got them so I closed the poll bud. No sense in waiting any longer. Best of luck with your grow and let me know if you end up needing any more. :v:

20 Likes

Awesome, thank You again.

6 Likes

Congrats @BudWhisperer That strain sure must be special to have such an history and so many seeds distributed.

4 Likes

What is the process for signing up to reproduce seeds for a co-op run? This might be something that interests me as I like to make seeds. Is there a thread with all the necessary information?

9 Likes

Do you have the seeds and a plan?

Read the first post

Then submit your proposal. Basically, just say what seeds and what plan.

Keep it simple

Edit: don’t forget to tag the coop action group

3 Likes
2 Likes

I didn’t know I’d need to bring my own seeds! :rofl:

3 Likes

Im gonna delete my comments not to muddy thread

1 Like

If you read the first post you can see that there is a thread for people to get seeds to preserve

3 Likes

Plenty of seeds available if you’re looking to do a co-op! Pretty sure we can book you for years :crazy_face::joy:

10 Likes

I see several coop seedruns approved but can only find a couple grows. Is there a specific thread? Did some of the approved runs just not come to fruition?

1 Like