Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Secret Chief for me has been very compact plants, hammer strong, nail you to the couch.

14 Likes

love the sound of that , make me so i can’t move or open my eyes

2 Likes

Thought I would share this here as well. Very excited about this!!

10 Likes

I used to think it was lemon tree but now am unsure if they’re related

2 Likes

field trip 1

field trip 2

Field trip 3

No signs of sex so far @syzygy

30 Likes

For those who would like to see preservation of one of Bodhi’s strongest and most-loved medical indicas, step on over and give a “like” to this thread:

23 Likes

Best of luck guys and thank you @nube @Greenhighlander @BudWhisperer @BackyardBoogie420 and anyone I’m forgetting, this reproduction will be amazing if approved!

6 Likes

And RIP to Bodhi’s mom, she passed yesterday morning for those not on Discord, Shoe posted this earlier

22 Likes

Some of my first shucked pagoda f2 did a couple of lower buds to see how the seeds are looking should get a decent amount if the rest of the plant is seeded like those where :grin:

23 Likes

Lemon tree is for sure Lemon Sour Diesel Bodhi uses. My crew was cool with the Lemon Tree dudes, and it was 100% the same.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Great news, we got the YES vote, so a Dank Sinatra F3 seed run of @nube ’s DS F2 seeds, WILL be made and available in a near-future Co-op Fall or Spring box.
Thank you @nube , @Greenhighlander and the grower/seed maker of the DS F3:
@BackyardBoogie420 .

39 Likes

Shoe mentioned that Bodhi’s Lemon Diesel could be Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai V2 x Sour Diesel IBL V3. This is the same Sour D dad that RezDog made in his Purple Diesel (SR 71 x Sour Diesel IBL V3). Also mentioned how Bodhi’s Lemon Diesel was created before the Lemon Tree cut started to pass around in 2014.

3 Likes

Anyone local that can make this? I’ll sponsor your trip if you mail me back some clones.

5 Likes

Santa cruz blue dream for $10? :sob::sob:

I’m in the wrong area

edit: Nvm looked them up and they’re going to be nearby.

Edit: Rip the day was today

5 Likes

I wanted to go but 2 hrs away and trucks on its last leg/wheel. It’s over now but they’ll have same selection of cuts in Norcal here soon.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I’m pondering pulling my Goji Ghash F2’s (Goji OG x 88G13HP) from the freezer and putting them up for a co-op run.
I made the seeds a handful of years ago and with Bodhi’s blessing they were (and still might be) availlable as freebies at GLG. They were made to preserve the line as the smoke was delicious and potent and not seeing any other grows out there I made the seeds with 3 girls. I have to go back and see how many males I used… 1 or two…
If you got the F2 freebie from GLG do not sleep on those hehe
anyone else grow the Goji OG x 88G13HP?

40 Likes

Which Goji OG was it? They still have some goji x 88g13hp’s at GLG.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/bodhi-seeds-razzberry-hashplant-11-reg-seeds/

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/soulfood-pinesoul-x-88g13-hp/

8 Likes

i just asked Fletch from archive about this the other day and he was saying the Lemon Diesel might have trainwreck or something like that in it. So I dunno :man_shrugging:

9 Likes