Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Hey My favorite people of OG!
Its been a while but sometimes life gets in the way of the things we love to do…
it id good to have some time to get back on here and im looking forward to being active again

Anyway to not beat around the bush, I’ve got BOG LifeStar I sure would like to get out to the masses in the 2024 Spring Box… Let me know what i need to do to abide by the new rules that have been put in place since the last time I was around…

51 Likes

Ok everyone, first preservation run, Butterscotch x SSDD from Bodhi! I got this pack from @IgrowBodhiandCSI This pack has been eluding me for quite some time and now it’s mine and I want to share what it has to offer! Thanks so much @coopactiongroup I really hope we can get this approved, shooting for the Fall 2024 Co-Op box! :metal::metal::metal:

46 Likes

Yay! He lives! How have you been @CornbreadJunior?

It’s been a minute. I have one of your stickers on a jar, so I see your image often. :wink: Got my finger crossed for a life star repro! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Good luck man!

2 Likes

I believe you need to tag the @coopactiongroup to get your run put up for a vote.

7 Likes

Very glad you’re feeling better!

I understand now. Thank you for making the Co-op “Vote” post.

I had asked @BackyardBoogie420 to start the seeds last week to be sure they were viable, before i approached the Co-op Action Group this week.

4 Likes

SUPER glad to see words attached to that Username!! Hope all is well in your Circle, Bro. That’s so OG of you to come back like that. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes
Lifestar
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

26 Likes
Butterscotch x SSDD
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

31 Likes

Please do the Black Tuna repro. :pray: I would be more than happy to assist with distribution. :grinning:

9 Likes

Ok @BackyardBoogie420, Black Lotus was approved. Congrats and sorry for the delay.

37 Likes

Hey @CornbreadJunior, your LIfestar run has been approved, congrats. Sorry for the delay.

33 Likes

Hey @OG_Caveman, your Buttersctotch X SSDD run has been approved. Congrats and sorry for the delay.

38 Likes

CONGRATS @BackyardBoogie420 , @CornbreadJunior , & @OG_Caveman !!!

:partying_face:

18 Likes

Congrats on approval all!! Some very nice runs upcoming!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @CornbreadJunior @BackyardBoogie420 @OG_Caveman on your approval!!

8 Likes

The trifecta! Kudos, and good luck you guys!

6 Likes

Looking forward to watching three new coop seed run threads!

7 Likes

Thanks so much @coopactiongroup can’t wait to get started! :metal::metal::metal:

14 Likes

We can’t wait either :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Thank you for doing the run for the community. :v:

4 Likes