Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Thanks @G-paS, will do.

My mother in law has a bunch of the Willy g Lebanese f2 / open pollination so if she is willing to part with some of those I’ll check back here since I believe the line was discontinued.

7 Likes

Hello guys and gals of the jury I think I have something worthy of a co-op seed run. I have recently started a new post on the breeders lab Looking for advice/recommendations for breeding a 25 year old cut of DJ’sFlo
I received quite a bit of input from the community on my post and have decided to take this next level and share it via the Seed run Co-op. With the generosity of @buckaroobonsai willing to give me two packs (26 total) of DJ Shorts Templo Flo seeds should produce something special for all of us to enjoy.
I hope you all deem this a worthy project and give us the go ahead. Our plan is to have the ceremonial seed popping around October 31

31 Likes

Should be a great run! Thanks for your consideration @coopactiongroup :+1:

13 Likes
DJ Shorts Templo Flo
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

21 Likes

There is a poll up for voting on the strain @Kavman , thanks for offering up your time and energy for the community.

13 Likes

Temple Flo :sunglasses:

11 Likes
12 Likes

Yeah I know but you can’t change a vote once it’s up, lol. I copied and pasted it from the original post :roll_eyes: If added to the list I will correct the name :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks a bunch for jumping on so quickly. I am looking forward to serving the community. Would be an honor.

8 Likes

Be sure to check out the link Kavman posted to see his 25 year old cut of Flo which is the reason for this project in the first place, it’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

It will be. I don’t disappoint :wink:

7 Likes

Oh I already did and voted bud. It is a beautiful plant.

5 Likes

It’s day 6, any word?:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Is this poll closed? (just checking— it won’t let me vote)

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Voting within the selection polls is limited to the Coop action group. It’s a group primarily consisting of those directly involved with the organization and distribution efforts. They’ve been posting the polls publically for transparency.

https://overgrow.com/g/coopactiongroup

12 Likes

Apologies for the delay. We are just missing one vote, I have messaged the action group to get a resolution. Stay tuned.

8 Likes

Thank you very much Doug, I’m on the edge of my seat….:wink:

8 Likes

Run was accepted @Kavman and @buckaroobonsai , congrats.

20 Likes

The generously on this board is abundant and overflowing. It’s so beautiful and awesome to see! I hope the Temple Flo co-op seedrun goes smoothly and @Kavman finds some lovely specimens to pair with that beautiful 25 year old Flo specimen. Much love

12 Likes

Thanks everyone @coopactiongroup I am super stoked for the approval. I am already making preparations for this seed run. Should be a good time. Let’s do this @buckaroobonsai

18 Likes