Seed run sour strawberry closed

Fuck that theif motr! Got them from one of the Australian members

6 Likes

Welcome back @Daytripr69 , how are you man, your neck doing better since the accident? Did the migraines stop?

1 Like

Been away for a while wasn’t coming back but got a package from Sebring with ppp and dbhp abs was just checking out info on them. Thanks for the kind words fellas but probably won’t post here anymore as the climate here has changed. End the freakers ball bullshit and I might return. Not gonna help someone build a seed bank to profit from that and I personally think the gut that started it is a cop

7 Likes

Still got the migraines just not as frequent trying to nurse my wife back to help as she almost died in Aug from an infection from an ingrown hair

5 Likes

I still have a metric fuck ton of these is anyone that I’ve talked with wants some.

11 Likes

Well shit, sorry to hear that. Hope she feels better soon man. For info on those strains, PPP was done by me and DBHP was done by @BigMike55.

3 Likes

Did you ever get any of these?

3 Likes

If you are asking me than no, never got any of your Sour Strawberry. I am currently doing a seed run on BOG Sour Bubble. Really loving the BOG gear.

4 Likes

That made me laugh

3 Likes

Those look amazing and the well behaved is an added bonus! Sad I missed this seed run, but cool to read through the project! @Daytripr69

3 Likes

Sends me an address bro

5 Likes

Yeah, I love the part when BOG come on and gave his opinions on reducing his seeds, guy was a class act.

Wow, that’s really cool of you man, can’t turn down some BOG genetics. PM incoming, thanks.

4 Likes

For sure! I feel like I am doing perpetual catch up on here. I have read alot of the present books that are around on cultivation, but Bonanza of Green was so informative, and really inspired me. Listening to the potcast episode and hearing all of the talk about him on here is so inspiring. It is cool to know that I occupy the same space that he occupied, although I didnt join until after he passed away. Cool to see the history, and the posts he made on here. Seemed like a super cool guy!

2 Likes

Had he not been ok with it I would have scrapped the run.

No problem bro it’s almost a selfish offer kinda buttering you up for some of them sour bubble lol

5 Likes

LOL, you are welcome to it. Managed to pass out pollen from the PPP run to around 100 people, hoping to be able to do the same with the Sour Bubble along with the seeds. May even get yourself a nice collector card designed by @CADMAN :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Here I was kicking myself for missing the signup, then I noticed it was years before I was a member…

4 Likes

Hey @503BudMan , this run was from 2019 man, pretty sure there is no point to you signing up now. Perhaps someone on @TeamOG could close the wiki for @Daytripr69 . When signing up for runs check the title as it will normally say closed once signups are done.

4 Likes

@Daytripr69 I definetly was looking for some more. I wrote you awhile back, but then I took a break. If you still have some I wanted to use these for a cross I was working on. I also would like to make more so I never run out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
And I was worried about you back then. I didnt know what was going on. I think you took a break as well.Im sorry to hear about you and your wife. Im glad she is okay now, and I will be praying for you both from now on.
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

2 Likes

Man, if there is ANY chance to get some of these, I will literally do unspeakable acts.

I’ve been begging @Grease_Monkey for months to send me his last 3 seeds :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey bud, if I have these in time and get enough I may be able to add a few to your fall box bud :slight_smile: Remind me when the time comes.

5 Likes