Seed run sour strawberry closed

Hey bud, if I have these in time and get enough I may be able to add a few to your fall box bud :slight_smile: Remind me when the time comes.

5 Likes

Kickass doug! Iā€™m setting reminders, lmao. These would bump almost anything I have or will have planned :heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::v:

4 Likes

Being a close friend, he cordially told me to get stuffed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Pm me about sour strawberry :wink:

Even if you get some from Doug or daytripr69.
The more the merrier right :smiley:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s the OG spirit I know and love!!!

6 Likes

Ummm you wouldnt happen to have extra for happy would you ?? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Im in need of a strawberry for a sour D cross I want to make. Already fot some grape flavors coming in, bit strawberry was the first on my list I was having trouble finding.

5 Likes

Lemme deal with my current trades and Iā€™ll get back to you, should not be a problem :innocent:

@HappyTrees23s pm me your infos

5 Likes

Done it :+1:

4 Likes

Cool. Was not sure. Thx for the heads up. That was before I signed up. Will chk next time.

2 Likes

No worries bud, it happens :v:

1 Like

To be fairā€¦ I. 98% sure I did give you some and you lost emā€¦ or Iā€™d have a bunch more lol canā€™t trust you with the few remaining

5 Likes

To be faiiiiiiiiiiirrrr

Nope, that was sour straw x crackleberry, amd 2 seeds, they are almost done budding right now

4 Likes

Gawd damn I see these were rather anticipated in the stolen box. I donā€™t have that many left, few hundred compared to the 125 full vials (30-50 beans ea) that were sent to the theif abs about that many more Iā€™ve sent out since then. Since these are wanted so bad Iā€™ll send a couple breeder vials to Doug and he can pick someone to send a few to for reproduction. Mine have 2 distinct phenos, one peppery smelling and one berry smelling. A you can see above open pollination so as to not mess up bogs work

16 Likes

Thanks @Daytripr69 , that would be amazing. I shall find someone to do a run on them.

5 Likes

The one I grew was extremely berry smelling and frosty as fkā€¦ wish I kept a clone of it but I used it to cross with cackle berry

3 Likes

@Daytripr69 man I was wondering what happened to this runā€¦ seems there a a bunch I forgot I signed up for but never came to fruitionā€¦ @DougDawson if you have any more vials would love to get my hands on one. If not no biggieā€¦ thanks to all for the work involved in getting these done.

3 Likes

Hey bud, donā€™t think they were ever sent or at least I never got any. I see he hasnā€™t posted since that day. Just hoping @Daytripr69 is OK.

3 Likes

@DougDawson ah shuxā€¦ ok no worries thank you sirā€¦ I hope is @Daytripr69 is doing well and is healthy.

1 Like

Default hope that all is well to @DougDawson and the wallboard of someone else is way more important than even BOG seeds and I hope @Daytripr69 is OK The Doc

1 Like

These were part of The Great Lost Seed Run. The last we ever heard of MOTR. So many awesome strains in that run that never made it out. MOTR did manage to get some out to Europe and Canada distributors before she went AWOL. Daytrpr69 was really burned up by the loss of his efforts and never really came back to this site after that, understandably. Though I do hear from him occasionally and heā€™s doing alright. His wife had some serious health issues but sheā€™s been recovering and heā€™s slowly getting back into growing.

11 Likes