Seed run sour strawberry closed

Thanks for the advice. Was gonna check the plant that I put in flower last and see how she’s doing. It will be at least another week because I’m it of town that long

6 Likes

Don’t I have to let them dry first before trying to germ any? Was gonna see if the one I pulled would crack this weekend when I get home

4 Likes

i know thats old but i grew out some of bogs blue kush and it was also really bushy …topped them only to get cones …am now growing out some of his new strain sour blue tooth
and its doing the same thing …he seems to have put the bushy part of “bushy old grower” into all his strains :smiley:

8 Likes

The SourBluTooth can get taller but it’s very indica sided so normal structure may still be stout and Bushy. :sunglasses:

Normally a little drying time is needed but fresh seeds could still sprout if you want dry them a couple days and try them. I always dry them so not sure but thought I did germ a few green ones once. Bog :v:

33 Likes

Well little update, unfortunately no pics as I had so much to do in the 2 days I was home from out of town. They have finished with the seed pods on the largest buds starting to turn brown and open up so they have been cut and are hanging. Hopefully dry enough to start pulling seeds this weekend when I go home again

24 Likes

Well looks like the packs are gonna be full lol already made up 100 12 packs off of 5 branches and have twice that to go. I got seeds coming out my ears lol

26 Likes

This is off less than a quarter of the buds lol if there are as many as I think there will be I’m not counting anymore I’m just packing the vials full lol

39 Likes

Couldn’t exist a better ending! yahoo|nullxnull . Congratulations for your great grow and success that will make happy many people around the world, starting with me … leb|nullxnull

14 Likes

Well I’m gonna process the rest and if there are as many as I think I’m gonna fill the 2ml vials to the top and will have some left

11 Likes

Buds all those came from

Bud left to process

27 Likes

Jiminy Christmas. That’s a whole lotta seeds, lol. Really knocking it out of the park :smile:

12 Likes

Congratulations on the run!

5 Likes

Dammm well done! I dunno if I missed it. But did you open pollenate or dust with a brush?

4 Likes

Open pollination. Left the males in the tent with the girls for 2 weeks dumping soooge.

8 Likes

You can still sign up brother. Not like I don’t have enough seeds lol

8 Likes

I meant missed how u pollenated lol. I was on this list as soon as I saw the strain lol

4 Likes

Don’t know how many are in each vial, took the ones that had 12 and just filled them up lol still have a few hundred sorted and with how they produced at least 500-1000 more in buds. Any ideas what to do with the extras, other than throw them by the handful around our reefer madness anti cannabis sheriff’s office

19 Likes

Send some to mee lol … I think I signed up way back at the beginning, I’m go now and look see, congrats on the grow mate … smashed it !!

4 Likes

@Sebring takes donations for his very worthy cause. You would help a lot of ppl

18 Likes

Well after I process the last of the buds I’ll hit him up. I’ve got more than I’ll ever need and each pack I’d guess has at least 25-30 in em.

17 Likes