Seed Shipping Supplies For Trade For Seeds

Hi everyone,

I run a 3D printing business and have been in the cannabis community for over 13 years. I am looking to offer up some seed disks that I print out of flexible TPU. I can print hundreds of these a day. These would replace the rubber washers everyone uses with the coin flips. I have provided an example of the printed disk in packed coin flips.

I also have some other genetics I would like to offer for trade.

1. Super Lemon Haze F6
  2. Super Lemon Haze x Purple Skittlez
  3. Chocolate Tonic CBD x Lime OG
  4. Platinum OG x Lime OG
  5. Larry Breath x Lime OG
  6. Blueberry Muffin x Lime OG
  7. GSC x Lime OG
  8. Gelato 33 x Lime OG
  9. Hella Jelly x Lime OG

22 Likes

Where can I get them?

7 Likes

why use coin flips at all …

3 Likes

What are you asking for those ?

3 Likes

Ditto, my question as well.

Also interested in a few of the seeds you have for trade. What are you looking for in return?

2 Likes

Print Lids for those, negate the Coin Flips. Do that, I’ll place an Order for 250+. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I agree…though I don’t have a need for 250 units right now. Maybe in the future, but not right now. I’d go with 50 though.

1 Like

If you got beans to trade let me know what you got.

I also have this style these are hard plastic printed in PLA. The lids can be printed with or without the leaf logo. These have a easy threaded twist on lid.

4 Likes

Not to be a downer but they seem a little big for my stealth needs. It’s hard to tell though.

1 Like

EXCELLENT, but they must be thin enough to fit through the USPS Mail Slot (Reg 1st Class Postage Charge). If they are/can be, give me a Quote for 100, INITIALLY. Nice work, BTW, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m currently working on the hard plastic style to be only 4mm thick. This will be below the maximum thickness allowed to be shipped through normal USPS envelope mail.

12 Likes

Out of likes…but I love it, great work

1 Like

I very much appreciate it man!

I am really enjoying OG Forums. Wish I had joined sooner.

2 Likes

This place is GREAT…I truly love it

1 Like

I wanna thank everyone here for all the kind words and feedback I worked all day on this design and name branding. If anyone is interested in testing some of these out for me feel free to hit me up. I’m also willing to trade for seeds.

10 Likes

What strains are you looking for, I have a few I might be willing to trade.

3 Likes

I’ve been refining the twist-off seed pucks to make them even better! Introducing the Threaded Twist-Off Clear Lid and foam insert. This new design lets you see the seeds inside the puck, while the foam insert ensures the beans stay securely in place without rattling or the need for cotton.

5 Likes

Received your pucks from the wiki win and i gotta say they look like fire!!

I’m doing a giveaway in free seeds currently to pay it forward.

Also if your interested in some afghani autos f2 I’ll send some your way. :+1::+1:

3 Likes