Seed shopping annoyances

No, there is no correlation between price and quality. Ferrari’s are really shitty cars that are in the shop more than on the road but idiot’s still buy them thinking that having a Ferrari will somehow make them better than having a trustworthy Honda. Yet the Honda is much more trustworthy, reliable, durable, and affordable.

3 Likes

Probability sets a price more so than performance :yum:

Tom hill haze, 5% will make you question reality.
Kc mango, 5% will make you question your calandar.

Nirvana northern light, 100% shit. LoL

4 Likes

KC brains Mango was awesome stuff… we used to have a cut. Similarly to the old Green Cush, I would grow it again.

4 Likes

Thank you! Kc brains is in another category lol

I have 100 mango ready for a hunt. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Th seeds pisthash is one I’m definitely gonna run again, all of em grew pretty similarly and smoked about the same(excellently) most finished 8ish weeks had one that went 11 though(best smoke of the bunch imo but that might’ve just been in my head)

2 Likes

The whiskey zulu(autos) from twenty20 I’ve run have been pretty solid and stable too.

I’ll take a look at those.

Bogs lifesaver man. Most are grape hash and finish in 55-60days. I found a cantalope one that goes 100+ days that will have you licking windows. Lmao

1 Like

100 days😯 that’s a long ass flower cycle! Have to be stocked up to run something like that lol. The whiskey zulu I’m smoking rn has kind of a melon rind thing goin on and took 80ish days from seed.

1 Like

Yeah definitely longer than I’m used to. Hahah.

But I mostly run perpetual, so I let a few rip through 2 other stuff cycles and voila :yum:

1 Like

If I can’t see it, I ain’t buying!
You can’t go by a verbal description- they can/do exaggerate, and what THEY say are ‘big heavy buds’ may not compare to what I’ve already grown- ya know?
It’s that old adage all over again…
“If there aren’t pictures, it didn’t happen!”

2 Likes

Another annoyance, showing in stock stuff mixed in with out of stock stuff. Stop showing me results i can’t buy

6 Likes

Which is why I’d rather see/prioritize pictures of the parentage, then they can show-off their 1/10 pictures of the worked out filial lines.

2 Likes

And not being able to sort by new, price or popularity.

2 Likes