Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Got a “few” Bodhi packs, unopened. Let me get an accurate Listing and get back witcha in a few hours. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Did somebody say Bodhi seeds :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Opened, unopened, doesn’t matter to me really. Let me know what you find my friend! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bodhi :star_struck:

1 Like

Dang, I need to acquire a few cuts. Up for trade or buy let me know.

Gotta wait and see how they turn out before I do much premature speculation :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m good on seeds now folks.
post closed, at least for the moment lol

5 Likes

Still have seeds?

Im an older grower but new here to over grow. Awsome forum BTW. Looking for any older skunks, Hashplants, chems, heavy sided indica crosses bohdis, top dawgs or OG raskals gear aswell. Please let me know if anyone is willing to part with anything.

3 Likes

they just put some OG Raskals on auction at SoakNBeans - Fire Alien Romulan, White Urkle, and White Fire Alien. I think they start at like 350 though :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll have to go take a look. Thank you

1 Like

got what I needed thnx folks

1 Like

Old timer is still around mr potseed although he dont frequent the forums as much as his eyesight is getting pretty bad. But you can probably catch him on his forum station by pm if you want to.

2 Likes

I just wanted to thank him …again…for his help many many years ago. especially with that ‘Bonsai Mum’ tute of his that I started using in 2000 lol I bugged the shit outta him with questions back then

edit well, not that many questions lol but i did have a few

7 Likes

Yes he’s a real trooper, still knocking about. I will pm you about were to find him

3 Likes

Well thank you very much, i appreciate that!

1 Like

Received this card today, who do I send thanks to!

10 Likes

I wanna try out some high CBD strains, anyone have any CBD seeds they wanna trade away.

2 Likes

I’ve got a few. Looking for anything in particular?

Anybody realize the page count is at 2021 …
well was untill I posted.

4 Likes