Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I think so too, I’m just keeping my fingers crossed and holding my breath until I see for myself. THEN I’ll be a converted believer! lol

2 Likes

Thanks for that @other_barry, you’re helping to ease my worried mind! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

I gotta take off from here and go to the barn. More of them beans are gonna be ready to put into the small cups by now. I put around 20 into cups this morning, after less than 48hrs in germination mode!

edit… I was right, lol there were a lot of them seeds ready again to pot into the cups. This is just over 40 in the cups! I’m loving it…

10 Likes

damn! a photoperiod Finishing in 42 days?! that’s insane! curiosity and excitement peaked! most definitely interested in whats floating around in the OG world of “fast flowering photoperiods”

2 Likes

Yeah lol my ears perked up when @Oldjoints said that too!

1 Like

my big wonder on something like that, is how much veg growth or cola size/density do you actually get in such a short time?

I think he posted a pic of it somewhere, not sure… how about it @Oldjoints ?

They are just babies right now. Give me some time to get to that point and I will post em up……

4 Likes

Hell yeah, bro! I was just wondering if you had maybe grown her before and had a pic laying around. We were discussing/wondering about the size

1 Like

Yea she asked that too……
Ooooh you mean the fast flowering plants…
We will find out as no I have never grown this one, other strains like it usually only got 4 or 5 ft outdoors and would yield about 3 Oz’s or so, which sucks for an OD grow.

2 Likes

lmao walked right into that one… but yeah, i kind of figured there would be a sacrifice in size and yield for a life cycle that short

1 Like

Yep she was disappointed also……:woozy_face:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart: :+1: :sunglasses:

Danngggg. Strong vault.

Thanks bro

lots of auto talk on here I like it anybody want to teade autos always looking for new stuff to run also Mark calibest is a great guy but his autos either are fast photos or havent been taken far enough ie. they won’t flwer on there own well the snowryder is an auto but I digress @JohnnyPotseed I have a feww hundred sour 60 seeds I could send you they arē good plants pretty fast 10 weeks or so I have quite a few gdp blast and snow ryder and spotted lime too just got them all back from a friend if youare intereted I may have already sent you some of these strains
edit I have a bunch of other stuff to do seed runs on always a priority but it’s slow going limited space restarting the grow etc.

7 Likes

Northern Cheese Haze x Sour Bubbly :arrow_heading_down:

A couple of autos from Mephisto ~ i have some more running now and a few ‘White Crack’ autos just germed ( x4 .) too …

I usually have an auto or two running alongside some regs on 12/12 too. :facepunch:

Good luck with your autos guys ( & gals.) …!
Happy growing peeps,
Gaz

8 Likes

they look great that creme de la chem looks amazing someday maybe

2 Likes

I have bhodis time bandit which is wifi 43 x 88g13hp any interest?

What you want for them?