Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Sorry I meant to take that down, I traded them already. thanks for the interest

What do you have? I’m open to whatever

Finally got my bodhi spirit train f2s all cleaned up (trainwreck x kashmir). Looking to trade for any bodhi gear that’s indica dom, anything w triangle kush in it, baked beans gear, heavy OG influence, or BOG gear.

In seed mode today so will get these ready to go asap, unlike in the past where I procrastinate like crazy!!

4 Likes

This is some of the regs I have

6 Likes

Oh damn lol I’m going to have to list my stuff I’m always trying to swap or whatever. I’ll definitely check out your list

1 Like

Your seed list is longer than some of my breeding notes ffs :joy: I thought you posted the same pic 3 times, but nope, I was wrong

3 Likes

Oh yeah id also say some JOTI strains id be interested in too like Black dosi fire and black garlic.

2 Likes

That is quite a list!

The obsessive-compulsive in me wants to redo it alphabetically…lol

4 Likes

That’s just the regs I have catogorazied.
Btw the blacks are actually chill, made from joti

My friend wrote it up for me and only because I don’t have the time I haven’t yet

1 Like

Anyone has Kali Mist Pollen?

I bought Kali Mist myselve and discovered they are all Female. It would save me one Seedrun.

I would offer some Vietblack or others.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:i dont think they will make 42 days till finish they need 50 or so days in flowering and your not flowering i must have missed something here :mage:

I don’t think I posted these few I have already in a pic. But most are unopened and I have 3 times as much open packs

7 Likes

I have a cross I made with it. One of my favorites. I saw somewhere 80$ I believe

1 Like

Any chance sensi seeds fourway is missing from the list? :pray:

1 Like

?? Which is that? @Blueridge , what’s in the bodhi and Oni packs? Don’t have to be sealed, any grower or breeder with any kind of respect for the industry or the plant wouldnt missname, or seedswap. If I accidentally mix something up and can’t remember for sure what it was it goes to the mix jar.

3 Likes

I don’t have the pollen your after but Vietnamese black is a strain I have been loosely hunting for for 6 years

1 Like

Yeah man I’m the same I keep good track of my gear. The fourway? It’s a fourway cross sensi did and they still have. I grew up on it early 90’s in highschool. Where I’m from there’s a pretty popular cut of it called fairfax fourway. I’m sure most older heads know and remember it

4 Likes

Yeah I have heard of it before I just didn’t know you meant the strain or any 4 way cross

mhh, but i only give away cause i need pollen. ive very few energy. but you can buy if from jtoucans at instagram, (strainly but insecure), or snowhigh probably