Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

What you want for betsy…is it open nvrmind I see

have anypics of the bundy ? wonder if it would be a good sea of green candidate from your description. link your journals if you have any ill check all out after this hockey game. you have a nice stash of genetics for sure man

1 Like

I would say it’s perfect I have pics I’ll get new ones…

1 Like

I don’t have a journal set up really yet I just started maybe a week ago I joined awhile back n forgot all about it. Lol

1 Like

Anx thanks bud I have more just haven’t been able to get them added yet. I’ve been saving and hoarding for awhile now.

1 Like

Would anyone know where I could get some Dirty Grapes seeds?
Willing to trade.
Sebring doesn’t have them anymore.

2 Likes

Hi guys, I’m from Brazil and I’m looking for autos, any variety.
I don’t have anything to exchange yet, we can negotiate the method of payment…
thanks for listening…

1 Like

I missed out on that one

1 Like

Me too…:smirk:
I have some gems, I believe, to exchange…

Looking for zombie kush from ripper. I would be extreamly appreciative to the person who had them. Maybe lavender too if it’s an older one

Looking for Jelly Breath OR

Mendo Breath AND Do-si-dos so I can make my own Jelly Breath… kick backs and freebies for all if I end up breeding to get my Jelly fill.
Jelly breath has helped my back pain and ability to sleep better than almost anything else I have ever smoked

5 Likes

Got the do-si-dos!!

3 Likes

Half way there!! @Jinglepot

1 Like

You need/want any Dosidos/Fem? Got a few, you’re welcomed to 'em. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Many thanks @misterbee , heart of gold I say!!! But I have just received some Do-si-dos! :pray:

3 Likes

If you run that project and end up making some seeds I’d be glad to offer up whatever works for you to try a couple of those. Back pain and sleep are two of the main reasons I smoke, so that sounds like an absolute winner to me. I did see someone offering either Mendo or OGKB clones a week ago or so, I think they were mendo. But I’m not sure who. Wish I could be more helpful.

2 Likes

Right on, for sure, beans for all! I just need that mendo breath, ive looked long and hard, can’t even find It for sale on any web sites, except cropking :unamused: and that’s not an option fir me, I want real Genetics, lol

3 Likes

I know the Mendo, had it growing for a couple of years. If you want to try something that the wife and myself found to be better, the old school White Rhino is something you might want to consider…

edit… I’m in the process of harvesting the pollen from White Rhino '99, and there’ll be some seeds from another WR in a bit. Just remind me and I’ll shoot ya some.

9 Likes

I have found a few for sale, but I haven’t dealt with any of those sites so I have no idea how reputable they are. There’s a few places offering clones, one place offering a pack of 10 regs for $120. But again, without knowing their reputations at all I’m pretty wary. Maybe keep my eyes out around here for a little while.

@JohnnyPotseed You’ve been tempting me with that Rhino for a couple months now lol, you know I’ll have to take you up on that!

2 Likes

I’m not sure how many seeds there’ll be, but I will be offering them up in a giveaway here sometime soon, I hope! There’s going to be several interesting crosses I’m doing…I’ve hit King Tut, Chemdawg and Sour Diesel with the PPP pollen,…I’ve just harvested the pollen from a pure male White Widow and will be hitting some strains with that. As well as the STS reversal project I’m currently involved in on Frannkenstein, SourD, Skunk #1, and the White Rhino

edit… and a few others lol

8 Likes