Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Sour Rhino, Skunky Rhino, Rhino Resurrected, and the Mummy hybrids. You’re going to have a whole sour and smelly monster mash going on in your grow.

5 Likes

White rhino is such a great strain, I haven’t had it in years… not since my car accident. I would love an opportunity at a few of those seeds or even some pollen if there is some available. I’ll keep my eyes open for when the time comes, thanks @JohnnyPotseed !

2 Likes

Where are you at, Jinglepot?

edfit… The reason I ask is, I’ve shipped clones of the WR’99 as far as Maine…

and they made it ok

BC :canada: Vancouver Island

4 Likes

whoops lol never mind bro…the time frame for that wouldn’t work…sorry

1 Like

All good, thanks for the thought! :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone got some old Acapulco gold seeds or some Oaxacan strains from back in the day they’re willing to part with, can trade or pay whatever works easiest for ya. This is what I’m working with till the mail comes through over this next month

7 Likes

Looking for Eskobar - Chocolate Rain! :pray:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::chocolate_bar::cloud_with_rain:

6 Likes

you can try @Worcestershire_Farms He has done a seed run to F3 or F4 I think

3 Likes

Anybody have some Mandala Seeds they are willing to trade? I have lots of Bodhi, some Doc D, Greenpoint, and a whole bunch of others.

5 Likes

Been trying to track down some ACE seeds for a while now without much luck. Willing to trade for or purchase up to 20 seeds each of the following:
Nepal Jam
Nepal Mist
Kali China
Nepal Annapurna
Zamaldelica
Burma Myanmar

3 Likes

And here I was wondering how I’m Gona get them from newfoundland to michagen, clones, or clippings that is.

1 Like

Also have a pack of dman beans from 2016, red widow-13, some bodhi snow Queen, and white Russian x(peak 13 x AK47) some Afghani x NL#1, and (o Haze x Afghani) x Malana cream Lebanese, and some Willy jack

1 Like

You ever grow those?? Seen some really nice photos of that one. Looks like some killer smoke.

No my man, I got them 2 months back from an older biker who feared he would never get the chance to have them see light @Oldtimerunderground

1 Like

Looks like he put them in the right hands. Hope you find some really nice ones when you grow them!!

1 Like

Those ones aren’t so bad only being 5 years old, he gave me a bunch from in the 90s and 2000s along with those. The oldest coming from jerry briesler, origional Cali O he said he got from breisler in Cali in the early 90s before he went to work for BCGA with Vic high running tester crosses. So I got some older BCGA gear as well as a bunch of older things he poked away over the years

5 Likes

You’re one lucky man! Wish I had me some old school seeds from the BC growers Assoc.

1 Like

You wouldn’t happen to have gotten any of the pink grapefruit cocktail??

1 Like

There is a grapefruit x killer queen

3 Likes