Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Still looking for Oaxacan straight from Mexico, Pure Michigan 3rd coast/thug pug, and Future #1 from Anesia seeds or a cross of it and Pinconning Paralyzer!!!

Here’s my collection for now, will update as mail comes in, feel free to hit me up :grin:

3 Likes

I just picked up AG, someone told me Oaxaca is similar.

Is there a particular reason why you’re seeking this one out?

2 Likes

Have a bunch of friends (legal documented immigrants) from work that are all Native to Oaxaca, I’ve learned a decent bit about their culture, the mixteca, the Zapoteca which have Mayan like old structures to go check out. Fuck they have their own sport that goes back hundreds or thousands of years.

The culture there is just mind blowing, the exact opposite of the 200 year “culture” we get to claim here in America.

Also, there were tens if not hundreds of strains to come out of Mexico through the 60s-90s, AG was one of them (natives have a different name for all of em, they market Acapulco or Colombian or things like that cause us Americans think they sound cool and buy them better).

Oaxacan was supposed to be some fire and if they’ve got landraces that grow naturally in the area THAT is what I’m trying to get my hands on.

I asked a buddy just this past Friday (my Spanglish ain’t the best) if he could look into it over the winter for me while he’s back in Oaxaca :grin:

15 Likes

Maybe he will come back with some really deep info/knowledge for you, or some solid beans. Hopefully both! :grinning:

7 Likes

Is also a great movie!

2 Likes

Im interested in some strains by Gorilla Gas Genetics let me know what you have!

2 Likes

I’m interested in ndnguys 88g13hp. Do you still have this? What are looking to get for a few of those beers? I’ve heard tons of great things about them.

2 Likes

I was looking for some rascal gear. But I think I’m gonna hold on to the white on white for now cause I might be using it for a project. If I end up making more beans with the packs I have ill hook you up :+1:

1 Like

Any bruce banner#3 out there anywhere? Working on a project and have some fems but would like to do it without a reverse. Hit me up for a list of trades or im willing to donate. :grin:

1 Like

off topic still kind a on, do you guys popping these land race strains have a hard time popping them? meaning how long do you wait for them to spout? reason i ask is i am trying to start a few shashamane sativa an Ethiopian strain, it is a land race just from some where else, but see these have a flower time of 6 months but whatever, i really need to crack these cause of the long flower time, ive two in rooter cubes and i lightly just cracked another seed and put in a paper towel,i have gibberish acid i just need to get these started, im rambling sorry

1 Like

!!!. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I popped a 1970 Colombian gold, 2016 Pakistani Chitral Kush, 2017 highland Nepalese, and 1973 Durban. All land races with 12-20 week flowering times and all popped got planted within 4 days. All are old seeds from the source that got preserved, not like they’re 50 year old seeds. He said his germination rate for 50 year old seeds is like 2/10

Used filtered tap water and a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide in a cup, dropped em in for 24 hours, paper towel for a day and 2 were showing, day 3 all had tails day 4 all got planted, don’t have recent pics but this was July 3rd, all are really happy and healthy getting sexed in the veg tent

21 Likes

Inspiring words bruv! :fist:t4:

1 Like

yeah i will try that next, most seeds will pop with in a few days but im trying my tricks will try that one soon as well. fingers crossed i just need one, how was the durban? all in fact sound very tasty. thanks for the help

1 Like

I will let you know some time over the winter :joy: got my autos to finish out still, somewhere like 4-6 weeks still if I had to guess. Then got a whole photo run vegging underneath my ridiculously large autos that gotta get flowered out. THEN they should’ve vegged long enough to be able to flower out over the winter for the 4 months give or take they’ll need.

THEN next year, I get to start having fun breeding and what not. Just simple fem reversals of autos till then

3 Likes

Yeah I still have got them, a lot of older stuff I’m interested in, or landraces

You just made my day 5 times over to see all of these beautiful oldschool genetics in one place

1 Like

I will trade five of my toe nails for some black African magic seeds please

1 Like

I hate this fact! It ruined two grows until I caught on, they aren’t autos. Yet advertised as them wth? No problem with calling em fast finishing photo periods…that would and will save a shit ton of headaches.

2 Likes

@Xianpreservation83 here’s a pic from this morning :grin: glad someone is as excited as I am about them

7 Likes