Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

What cheesy poofs lol

1 Like

what do you have ?

Oh shit, you have sour 60’s? That was one of the first autos I grew! Looking to trade any?

Sorry not paying attention…lol

DM me what you have and let’s go from there.

I can send you some msg me

5 Likes

Them bundys are fire! I found keepers I got a recessive type plant now. @Blueridge are you trading those seeds. If so that white nightmare seems nice. Nice collection!!

4 Likes

Hey bud I’m open to trades or whatever you had in mind for sure. And I’m on day 55 right now on the bundy and they are some pretty plants and definitely frosty. Pm me with what you had in mind and we can go from there. And as for the lit it’s available if interested

1 Like

Got your package today, thanks a million AND I owe ya one, won’t take no for an answer.

Thanks for the surprise willy Nelson and stickers as well, was a very happy opening!

Side note, don’t know if you remember what willy Nelson is crossed with but look what I happen to have in stock already :grin: some highland Nepalese picked straight from the mountains (this was when I was first making my list)

7 Likes

Nepalese Highland x Vietnamese Black!!! In my humble opinion, one of T-H-E BEST there is!!! Also, SUPER CONGRATS on the B-I-G WIN!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

8 Likes

Anybody wanna trade beans for some rainbow ylly f2s!?

1 Like

I’m trying to send u a message let me know if u get my pic

send me a list also pls

I don’t have anything from you.

So let me try this again…lol… for elev8 seeds I’ve got Grapesidos regs 12 seeds ,BlackBerry dream 6 fem seeds . Lemon Dosi 12 regular seeds .all 3 are unopened…

Thanks but don’t do regs and the fem is a pretty long flower nearer 10 weeks which messes with my cycle.

Thanks but they are not good for me.

1 Like

Looking for Mephisto - Sour Stomper fems. :eyes:

3 Likes

@anon81143130 has some Mephisto

I don’t have much of a list put together I’ve got a bunch of breeder packs and open crosses ,I was just listing out the elev8 unopened packs …if your looking for something specific I could look through tell u what I’ve got… I’d like to do a trade

I’d like to do a trade.

1 Like