Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Most likely they will be sativa, no telling what strain since india has 29 states and each one has their own strain, some having multiples.

2 Likes

Hmmm… Let me see if I can find the envelope. It should say where it shipped from at least, right ?

2 Likes

@Donnie oh hey I got confused. Sorry the 2 landrace I have from India are
Kumaoni and Pindari

Its the Turkish Landrace I have that is unknown.

1 Like

I’d be interested, enjoy growing landrace strains and keeping the genes continuing!

Have you grown any of the Turkish

1 Like

No I havnt grow any of these out.
I got them maybe 3 months ago.
The Turkish landrace was sent to me from Yalova, Turkey. So North East Turkey. I cant seem to find much info on any landraces found there however.

2 Likes

North West ! Why did I smoke before I came on here :laughing: damn it.
So its North WESTern Turkey
Just South of Istanbul and over the Sea of Marmara

3 Likes

Hey folks, I’m looking for some GG#4 regular or fem, photoperiod preferred, but will accept Autos. If any of you happen to have 10-20 of em that want to maybe trade, hit me up on DM. I have quite a few strains I can list for your interest, of Autos and photos.

lol, I mistakenly sent the ones I had in another trade here.

5 Likes

I have two sealed packs of Greenpoint photo reg seeds, Texas Butter and Raindance. I hear the TB is desirable among the Greenpoint fans and i got lucky grabbing a pack on a restock… i hear they havent been released in some time. The Raindance i know nothing about as far as quality.

Trade for something decent in feminized auto or photo. DM me…

EDIT: Raindance has been traded.

2 Likes

You find someone yet? I bought a bunch of Tony Greens gg4 ril and it was a BOGO, got 40 of em I could let half go

12 Likes

That’s the ticket cuz! DM incoming

4 Likes

I don’t have any pure because I didn’t get any males, but I just harvested 4 beyond the brain (2010) hit with (apollo 11 x f13) x a11 pollen saved from 6 males.

3 Likes

I heard there’s a guy named @Hugh_Glass that might have a few :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry, I don’t get the joke? But hey, it’s all good. I worked a trade with @TestofOath! :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

edit… Ok, i went and checked out Hugh to see what you were talking about. i got you now, and that is the GG#4RIL I’m getting in this trade.

Also, @TestofOath, the seeds are packed and waiting on a trip into town to Post Office, either today or tomorrow.

4 Likes

I got these crosses made last season in 3 different gardens. Interested in Super Silver Haze and crosses also whatever you got you think is awesome and any other of you’re amazing creations!

Ogre Skunk x Granny Skunk
Skunk 18 x Shoreline Crippy
Crippy x Polecat
Crippy x Delta blues
Ogre x munson
Sk 18 x Hoodoo
Crippy x Columbo Skunk
Sk18 x FishScale
Sk18 x Red Eye Skunk (Disgust-O)
Sk18 X Hindi Skunk (Kerala x Sk18)
Sk18 x Hazeman Stardog
Sk18 x Carrion Flower
Sk18 x Delta blues
Crippy X 6 Mill

33c4bb3fdf3217ab9edd47b577a476daac493a68debbd84753c44c9532fb5a8c

12 Likes

I’ve got some straight medicine man seed if that helps !

1 Like

You interested in any Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze?

Or Super Lemon Haze/Black Widow? I was gifted these seeds so i dont know much on which breeders but this is a homemade cross. I flowered 2 females and one was heavy haze leaning. Kind of flakey strain, had nanners at 3 week mark, i just picked them off.

17 Likes

I sho 'nuff think you hit the nail on the head!!! Couldn’t stop laughing, Bro…well done. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those look amazing for sure thanks DM sent

1 Like

I think I may have had a hand in getting those to ya…maybe!! You’re getting the VERY BEST out of them, I tell ya. Well done, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I especially like how you trained them, opening the Bud Sites more…EXCELLENT!!

1 Like