Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

those gg4 you got are some serious work by that man… he said he worked it for 4 or 7 years i think i saw in a thread lol should be amazing fire! what did testofoath get from you if i can be nosey

Thanx for the offer. I’m really only interested in fems.

These seeds were made in a back yard in Indiana, about 2 summers ago. I was given a couple of buds of Super Lemon Haze that were seeded by a Black Widow, and grew them out. Crazy colors and even crazier fruity/citrus terps. I may have to try stabilize this strain a little better or something. Ive got a few of these left, even after this trade.

2 Likes

When you start seed production…“DOUBLE DIBS!!!” Everyone love “colorful plants”. Do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have female auto GG4 also have sour gorilla autos GG4/sour kush fems,
I’m looking female
Seeds only no regular seeds

1 Like

@204medismoke, lol… I don’t ‘kiss and tell’ but if you ask @TestofOath, he might let ya know, cool? BTW…
You never got back to me when you DM’d about some Mephisto auto’s you had to trade… did you ever think about anything you’d be interested in?

@anon98660487 , thnx for the offer cuz, but it’s late. I already worked a trade for GG#4. But, Sour Gorilla sounds interesting. You’re looking for fem photo? or fem auto?

edit… @anon98660487 if looking for fem photo, i can possibly work a trade with ya…but if fem auto, you’re outta luck lol

2 Likes

Depends what you got in females I have 10 of each seeds

GG4 and sour gorilla,I made the sour gorilla during the first lockdown lol
Growers choice seeds sour kush and
Gorilla glue

Sour gorilla it’s a nice smoke

6 Likes

Damn cuz! That does look sweet lol Let’s take it to the DMs

edit… Damn, never mind cuz. I just went through my seed list and don’t have any fem photos left right now. Sorry
Gotta lotta regular photoperiods, if you change your mind down the way

I have two packs of bog sour Bluetooth and one sour boggle anyone has anything special for them. I don’t know if will be growing them out. Edit: the sour boggle is gone.

4 Likes

Sent a message on PM @Pawsfodocaws :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here for one. Watcha looking for? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sitting on any Bubbashine over there @misterbee ? :pray:

2 Likes

Sounds heavenly, but no. Who’s the Breeder/Seller? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s Bodhi’s work. Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine, precursor to the Sunshine Daydream and Blue Tara.
Wouldn’t think it’d still be around but thought I’d check :wink:

5 Likes

hey man sorry i had so many pm’s i lost track if you can get me a list of your female seed list i can go through it and look what interests me i have 5 sourstompers and 5 forumstomper left i belive female autos from meph of course. if you have female auto pollen i would reccomend hitting them and should be great stock for yourself

edit damn i see your out of fem photos maybe send me the reg list and ill see if anything jumps at me

2 Likes

Looking for a legit pack of sealed thug pug peanut butter breath f1s. Please dm if you have one.

4 Likes

Also have a half pack of yellow snow by archive up for trade for the right trade. Dm me.

2 Likes

I think of this every time I open one of my 200$ packs… I keep everything in sealed glass vials in the fridge, so I’d never be able to make something like this happen (not that I have peanut butter breath but I do fuck with thug pug)

Did find these PBB crosses you might like…

https://www.soaknbeans.com/shop/regular-seeds/peanut-butter-breath-bx1-detail

1 Like

Speaking of Sunshine Daydream from Bodhi, I’m pretty sure I saw there was a seed run on it some time before I got here, anyone willing to part with 10 in a trade?

2 Likes

Sending dm brother.

3 Likes