Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Nothing there now, but soaknbeans usually carries PJ’s gear. He has a post 5 months ago in their forum saying he was finishing up something then he’d be back with some releases.

4 Likes

Looking for 2-4 beans of a Red Pop cross Exotic did recently. I have a few fems, but mostly regs to trade in return. Glad to discuss possibilities with anyone who wants to part with these.

2 Likes

Have PLENTY!!! After this September Thingy is put o bed, I can get a Flip/10ct out to ya. Deal??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Appreciate the offer and maybe I can get some more next month if I’m lucky but @Bow4Buck already took care of me with a more than fair trade, thanks anyhow @misterbee you’re a gentleman and scholar as always

5 Likes

Have some Black eyed kate regulars to trade if interested PM me

1 Like

Have some Bodhi Pink Lotus F4 for trade
Looking for the Bodhi Silver Mountain that was F2’d here. Also looking for any Alien Genetics.
Maybe others as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Anymore info on the pink lotus?

I might do a trade if you like for the SM f2

5 Likes

Don’t have what your looking for but sounds like a interesting strain I’ve ran a snow lotus crossed to cherry pie (grape pie) she is a frost monster.
Edit I do have a pack of silver mountain if you can’t make a deal with @Swe-can no Alien seeds in my stash.

5 Likes

Hopefully he has enough for both of us :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If not is all yours @ShiskaberrySavior !!

I just read about pink lotus and would love to have some pink purple flowers :sweat_smile::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

No big deal if not , you spoke first your welcome to them I’m stocked up for who knows how long with seeds that either get run or traded / given away . I don’t even want to guess when I’d run them . There yours if he’ll trade with you.

4 Likes

Now, that’s the spirit of OG I first encountered!! Don’t get any more OH GEE than that. Don’t EVER loose that attitude, please. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I got 3rd in line if neither of you guys end up doing it. I got Silver Mountain f2s from Sebring, I’d do a trade for some solid f4s all day regardless of cultivar.

I also won some Princess Peach from Alien I could possibly split in half for the right strain… Something as rare or whatever you’d like to label it as @willie

1 Like

We can do it…you got mail :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont suppose anyone has any BOG Sour Bubble for trade?

Anyone have a pack of CSI Humboldt Indiana Bubblegum S1 they are willing to part with?

1 Like

Any Swampmboyz gear abound? Or Cannarado Grape pie seeds.

Anyone have any mexican brick weed seeds?Typically they are large and almost always striped with thick lines.

I used to have thousands and had to purge everything. I can’t imagine they haven’t stopped growing the cheap way and not caring about males. For my money those were the hardiest plants I ever grew. They were Sativa-ish in node spacing and medium to skinny leaves. Very mental trippy high. Too much used to give me paranoia and anxiety. Mostly it was like a mushroom trip to some extent.

3 Likes

Greetings…my Ole Logbook indicates I have some of those Silver Mountain F2’s. Will physically check and if confirmed, will entertain trade AFTER the planned September Event is concluded. Fair enough? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I put 10 Silver Mountain F2s in the mailbox for @willie this morning @misterbee :grin:

4 Likes

That’s 10 from me also :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes