Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I just got a couple cuts of some wide leaf Swazi gold. Hope it’s good.

5 Likes

I haven’t grown mine yet, but I have 25 beans, hoping to do an outdoor run with some of those next year, as well as start a mother.

2 Likes

Got them, finally @Pigeonman !
Thank you!!

9 Likes

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

i will look around the city i know someone who used to grow this strain but its been maybe 10 years if any luck i will let you know

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

I was about to order from seedsherenow & stopped short when they required a 3rd party cc processing. :unamused:

Which US seedbanks have online ordering with direct payment, no 3rd party?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

If these cuts are awesome, I’ll gladly send you some. I know many folks are against cuttings because of pests, but if you follow Protocol 0 per @JoeCrowe , there’s little worry. I’ve had great luck with avoiding the pests. Last pests I had were because my wife wanted to root some grape cuttings, and I ended up with aphids all over. :sweat: Also, I didn’t follow the protocol.

Here’s a link. PROTOCOL 0 "clean your plants"

5 Likes

For sure!! It would be greatly appreciated! Just let me know and we will work something out. And thanks for the link, a lot of good knowledge in there!

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia

https://northatlanticseed.com/

Never had any problems with these companies, top notch companies with fast shipping and great customer service.

3 Likes

Hey all,
Asking for a friend who isn’t on here anymore, he’s wondering who sent these and what they are?

@toastyjakes - it says toasty, did they come from you?

@Worcestershire_Farms he thought maybe it could’ve been something from the Tony Green order?

4 Likes

Not me at all lol… No clue on that

1 Like

I’m looking for something sour. Like really sour.

What I have to trade:
Bodhi DLA4 (Kashmir 22 x 88g13/ph) 11 regs

CSI Humboldt Chem 91 x Durban Poison 7 fem

Pirates of the Emerald Triangle PCK IBL 5 regs

Heart and Soil Project Kosher Coast (Kosher Kush x Mozambican Heirloom) 10 regs

Rockymountainhigh719 Bay Dream x Hitman OG 18 regs (multiple packs, were freebies)

Prefer to keep it within us.

4 Likes

:call_me_hand: Thanks @BigBoss !

I see some autos on both that look worthy. :+1:

Some irony in having just moved from the where New420Guy is operating. :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging: I’ll still take Hawaii over Sac-town, even if the :volcano: is going off… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

Any alien cookies around here

I’ve no idea. I do everything in my power to not send seeds unprotected like that. It’s nice to see that whatever they are, they arrived fully intact.

2 Likes

Thanks, I think he’s been able to track these down.

1 Like

Wasup buds , i search for the tangie from sebring or crocket family farm , i would like to trade in 10 seeds of granddaddy purple

1 Like

Please keep me in mind as well. Im looking for a strain I can make some COB with :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Good point. I’ve always wanted to try that cure method. I’ll definitely keep you on the list. :+1:

2 Likes

Depending on where you’re located, I MAY be in a position to do some trading AFTER this “September Thingy” is finalized. Have a FEW sour/sour-ish offerings. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes