Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I personally don’t rate it but if you are interested they still have it in stock

“! VANILLA KUSH™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®” ! VANILLA KUSH™ Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM®

2 Likes

Yea I saw that too! I’m in Cali though and they don’t ship to the US

2 Likes

Right. That’s what I’ve been noticing in what I’m reading. The moroccan landrances are getting bred out of existence for more sought after traits. A shame really, but understandable. I’m gonna stick with my plan though… I can’t call it moroccan hash if I make it with a strain from somewhere else. I’m sure dad got ahold of some of the original moroccan hash back in the 70’s though, so I’ll impress him and the old lady :rofl:

5 Likes

I have a couple Morrocsn strains one is just morrocan other is x with some other landrace.

4 Likes

Those are definitely my seeds, but not my packaging.

2 Likes

If you’re looking irie what’re the chances you’ve got some strains laying around?

I’ve got lemon sunrise and blue raspberry truffle, I lost a whole pack of arise that came in the same shipment; Seeds popped and then did nothing, just rotted away. I’m gunshy on the two other packs, shipment was lost in transit for 2 months from Nevada to Canada.

2 Likes

I e got a pack of the cream from irie that I’d be willing to trade for the right stuff if anyone’s still interested there

all good i got too much stuff to get through already.

1 Like

Nice. I like those names.

That gives me hope mine might hit Canada

3 Likes

Anyone have grape pie s1 seeds by Cannarado? Willing to trade or pay for them.

Who got some of those Mendo Breath S1 from Sebring? Willing to trade 5-10 of em? I got all kinds of stuff to offer, seems like prime breeding material if he used it for that many crosses, really would love to get my hands on some

5 Likes

:heart: , I missed out on that one too! :heart:

3 Likes

I got heap. Lets talk

4 Likes

If you’re down for other trades for MBS1 @KETAMINE_GRENADE please let me know.

1 Like

The white? You gots?

B

Anyone willing to trade akbeanbrains consumption? Gots lots of goodies on my end! Or just akbeanbrains in general?

1 Like

@Moka

2 Likes

The White is NOT in my “Stash Bag”!! Do you have 'em? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: