Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I have some Fem Mephisto Alien Vs Triangle. It’s an open pack, 4 left.

2 Likes

I’ve got a pack of Pura Vida F2’s ill probably make some seeds with. I will keep you in mind when I do!

4 Likes

and when you cross pollinate them are you going to call it blue star og special or something better wink wink

May not, may just grow the Blue Kush for smoking :sunglasses:

1 Like

and that is a choice no one can complain about lol

Are the seeds fully covered for Doug ? Or is there more contribution needed ?

2 Likes

All is good. If @CornbreadJunior puts in $100 and @misterbee puts in $50 I will cover the rest and pay the shipping. I will run them after my current run and try to get them done for Spring box if possible.

5 Likes

Naw @DougDawson youre doing all the work and we had more then enough volunteers to help split the bill.
we got this!

6 Likes

yes i am, sir.

let me save you a headache brother, that maui wowie cherry bomb you dont want, ive seen a bunch of folks around here run them and get herms, pretty sure every grow ive seen of them.

5 Likes

i was wondering why everyone was beating down my door to give me those.
haven’t you guys heard? herms are all the rage over on ig now. i’ll push these for $500 a pop.

7 Likes

just word it like this …

rare maui wowie charry bomb pheno prone to herm due to its polyhybrid breeding but when you find one that doesnt look out you struck gold! packs are 250 usd and going fast

2 Likes

That is exactly why I was asking if that’s the Maui wowie @antheis was wanting . Mine hermied also and self pollinated and pollinated my c99 . So @antheis if that’s what you want I’ll give you plenty to hunt through if you want them.

2 Likes

@DougDawson @misterbee @ItsintheGenetics etc etc etc :heart:

Good News! Looks like DD is going to be playing with some BOG Lifestars soon. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
I just sent the payment.

@DougDawson heading straight to you and as soon as i get tracking info i’ll send it your way. He said shipping within 48hrs

I’ll send a PM tomorrow for those that made offers to contribute as im passing out for the night.
G’night Peeps

:::ALSO:::
Sorry OGers that this didnt end up under the appropriate thread topic. i hope we didnt muddy up the seed trading thread waters too much!!

18 Likes

Wow everyone, that’s amazing , thanks. Will take a while to finish what I am doing but they will go next.

8 Likes

Hey Donnie, if you still have those maui wowie, and they are still in need of a home, I’d take em off you and give them a go somewhere around spring.

Clean ones must smoke spectacular :upside_down_face:
Cheers

1 Like

I will have plenty to share @Mithridate I’m about to harvest the plant its full of seeds

1 Like

@Donnie You’ll think I’ve gone mad but I was looking for herm prone plants lol

I can even trade you some beans for some of yours :crazy_face:

1 Like

You are more than welcome to both, the Maui wowing Cherry bomb and the mwcb x c99 hes loading a bowl so he said respond to you lol

5 Likes

Sorry was grinding, thanks Nikki tho I meant with my phone crazy

3 Likes