Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Hey @Pigeonman , I don’t have those but I do have some Earth Lover if you want some.

CBD to THC: 20:1, 21% CBD, 1% or less THC
Profile: sweet, fruity flavor, followed by hints of ginger and undertones of pine
Maturity: 80 days
Yield: Moderate to High

9 Likes

That would be most kind @DougDawson ! Im growing out ANYTHING i have and gonna make MCT oils of it all and hope each one helps depending on whats going on at the moment.

6 Likes

Send me your info bud and I will fire some off to you.

4 Likes

hey @Pigeonman i think i have a cannatonic cross from SoFem seeds in the fridge that should theoretically have some high CBD phenos in the mix i think. let me know if you want em and they’re yours.

2 Likes

That’s OGenerous of you @Pigeonman ! True to the image I’ve had of you for so long now lol
I don’t have straight NL#5 but I do have several crosses with it, if you want em just let me know cuz
I have one that’s really good Stop Lights is a cross of NL#5 x PPP

8 Likes

I’m getting a lot of OG LOVE @JohnnyPotseed so I will let you know by end of week if I’m able to take that one as well :pray:

Thank y’all for the support. I’ve known this woman since '95 and FUCK this is brutal for the heart.

10 Likes

Hi all, i have been the recipient of some gifts of seed and i want to return the favour. So i am just wanting to be more active and gain some reputation of being reliable and generous.

I have a pretty large list. I should say, this list is pretty much all rhe result of personal trades from forums since 2009 and my own seed grows since then as well.

Outdoor peak seeds mix x guerilla gold 5
White rhino
Blue hashplant
Superskunk x super silvr haze
Jamaican cruiseline
Gwarp
Road kill skunk med man #1 batch
Triple berry nova seeds
Forgotten cookies
Zkittelz auto
Peach hashplant x coljam
Texada timewarp
Gg4 x texada timewarp
Cd1 x texada timewarp
White rhino/ice wreck x purple kush (the dankness)
Big kiwi
Bc bubba
Mexican sativa
Stanky eriky (bc bubba kush x big kiwi( New Zealand skunk x dutch big bud)
Stanky eriky f2
Sour diesel
Freedom dream
Freisland freezeland x manitoba poison
Manitoba poison
Lemon haze
Forgotten cookies x ghost toof auto
Lemon jeffrey by stanky erikky f3
Black candyland joti
Romulan x hot rod joti
2 scoops auto butterbean seeds
Chocolate nightmare x layer cake

Really open to all kinds of offers, mostly for older genes. Indicas mostly but i love variety.

Open to clones from those in canada as well.

14 Likes

I’m interested as I’ve been wanting this for outdoors since the brutality of sept 2021!

While i’m pausing all planned upcomming projects to immediately focus on medical cbd/thc plants indoors due to my friends cancer predicament, i’m very interested in trading with you for the MP to have it in my log for Summer 2022! :heart:

@jessethestoner , I need to run back into the darkroom (yes, photography type as i’m at work), but please PM me if you’re down! :bowing_man:

5 Likes

Really interested in the Manitoba poison and the black candyland! Shoot me a message when you can :v:

3 Likes

I’m not the only one excited for something that can survive Manitoba! :fist:

5 Likes

Looking to trade unopened pack for some Tony’s Tourtored beans, or Sub-Cool or something else that’s top shelf

5 Likes

I have sowah grapefruit or gorilla bubble bx5 fems if your interested. I’m in the :us:

2 Likes

I’m interested in the gorilla

1 Like

Pm sent. 10 char

those banana butter cup grows all over ig and youtube sure do look good huh lol

1 Like

lol as soon as i read his list i thought of u asking about that strain months ago

1 Like

I’m interested in those white rhino and rks. Pm me. I got a couple indica dom strains

Did you get the NL. I still have three Royal Queen NL autos. They got 3-4 ft tall and good producers.

If you want them they are yours. PM
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

interested in the chocolate nightmare x layer cake. dont have many strains to offer at the moment but i have a few

Seen a few grown on IG that made me think a pack wouldn’t be a bad idea to have :sweat_smile:

1 Like